Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2022, 01:49 PM

17,738 posts, read 9,187,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
Convicted crack dealer with Roxbury ties who was caught selling crack at South Shore Plaza while still on probation gets more than seven years

“ According to an affidavit by a Boston Police officer working with an FBI regional gang task force, Gaines made three trips in his black BMW from his home in Bridgewater to the South Shore Plaza, where an undercover cop got in and bought crack from him in April and May, 2021.”

He’s a member of a Roxbury gang but he actually lives in Bridgewater so “Roxbury man” is unnecessary.
Who said "Roxbury Man"? I feel like we've discussed this guy Raymond Gaines in the past.

He lives in a wooded area...not even visible on Street View. But you can take a look at this crack dealer's house here:

Last edited by CaseyB; 02-13-2022 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: personal details
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2022, 06:20 AM

2,081 posts, read 1,126,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
Who said "Roxbury Man"? I feel like we've discussed this guy Raymond Gaines in the past.

He lives in a wooded area...not even visible on Street View. But you can take a look at this crack dealer's house here:

Wasn’t expecting a sober styled saltbox from this playah! A movie set designer would need to turn it into somewhat of a den of iniquity to make it work, lol. Oh well!

Last edited by CaseyB; 02-13-2022 at 12:08 PM..

Old 02-13-2022, 09:06 AM

5,109 posts, read 2,666,387 times
Who knows if he owns it or if he rents a room there - not that I care much.

Old 02-13-2022, 10:13 AM

23,561 posts, read 18,707,417 times
So I guess they still haven't found the suspect, no? Baffles me that they let Ms. Trailer Park go when he's still out there running around.

Old 02-13-2022, 12:15 PM

10,020 posts, read 15,665,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostongymjunkie View Post
Who knows if he owns it or if he rents a room there - not that I care much.
That neighborhood doesn't look like it would be zoned for rooming houses. I guess he could be renting the house from someone. Or live with a girlfriend who owns the house.

I can't find any information that he owns the house or even lives there. Those listing photos were from when it was for sale a couple of years ago. Until we can be sure who owns that house, I don't feel comfortable with that link on here.

Old 02-13-2022, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
That neighborhood doesn't look like it would be zoned for rooming houses. I guess he could be renting the house from someone. Or live with a girlfriend who owns the house.

I can't find any information that he owns the house or even lives there. Those listing photos were from when it was for sale a couple of years ago. Until we can be sure who owns that house, I don't feel comfortable with that link on here.
Yeah I mean he could be renting a room from friends or relatives or staying there temporarily. Alternatively, who says he even lives there at all? Maybe it's an address he uses. Some of the presumptions here kill me.

Old 02-13-2022, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Yeah I mean he could be renting a room from friends or relatives or staying there temporarily. Alternatively, who says he even lives there at all? Maybe it's an address he uses. Some of the presumptions here kill me.
That's his address.

Old 02-13-2022, 07:28 PM

Quote:
That's his address.
It may be the address in the public domain, but that doesn't mean he lives there. And if he does, it doesn't mean he owns it.

Old 02-13-2022, 07:37 PM

Quote:
That's his address.
Quote:
It may be the address in the public domain, but that doesn't mean he lives there. And if he does, it doesn't mean he owns it.
You could say the same thing about almost anyone's address.

You're questioning this one in particular for a distinct reason. And it couldn't be more obvious.

Old 02-13-2022, 07:43 PM

Quote:
You could say the same thing about almost anyone's address.

You're questioning this one in particular for a distinct reason. And it couldn't be more obvious.
Except I didn't question anything, Einstein. I simply didn't take something at face value. But I do generally question quite a bit. Especially when it comes to criminals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts