Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2024, 11:34 AM

17,892 posts, read 9,325,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
apparently another cop has been removed from the courtroom for bumping into and pushing Karen Read on his way back from the bathroom.
This suggests to me that, regardless of the outcome, Karen Read isn't going to be safe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2024, 11:46 AM

3,709 posts, read 1,914,340 times
Quote:
Oh i'm on it. lol. Karl Dugal...lives in Milton...just bought a house on the cape. I don't know how these people do it.
Looks like the Milton property is subject to a 'tax taking' for non payment of taxes (according to registry of deeds doc).

Old 05-10-2024, 11:47 AM

16,697 posts, read 8,409,578 times
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandgal123 View Post
Looks like the Milton property is subject to a 'tax taking' for non payment of taxes (according to registry of deeds doc).
interesting.

Old Yesterday, 07:20 AM

3,448 posts, read 1,585,452 times
One of the best facts about the case is the home owner replaced the concrete in his basement 2 weeks after the incident. then sold the house.

the best youtube comment I saw was "if you have a dead cop on your lawn and the police never go in your house you might be a cop.

they never went into the house and there is a dead cop on the front lawn. Karen Read was the only one who tried to save Her boyfriends life. humans are disgusting.

there are sources saying that a fight broke out in the basement of the house where John got beat up. he had a shoe missing and no coat on in the dead of winter.

the mass state police thought they were the only ones handling the investigation. little did they know the FBI was doing their own investigation. woops. the FBI never investigates hit and runs. they knew it was dirty as dirty could be.

they banned turtleboy from the court. a violation of first speech. Massachusetts does not value rights and one of them is the First Amendment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czHYfE1XKKw

another woops!
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QtEJj6al6h8

Last edited by justyouraveragetenant; Yesterday at 07:28 AM..

Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM

It's also suspected that the poor dog has been shot and buried in the pool they filled in before putting the home for sale.

Old Yesterday, 12:09 PM

Quote:
It's also suspected that the poor dog has been shot and buried in the pool they filled in before putting the home for sale.
Ya they were asked where did she re home the dog they are not saying. I never heard about the theory that the dog was buried in the pool. I knew filling the pool is very suspicious.

They sold their home for 50 thousand dollars less . The home had been in the family for generations.

Old Yesterday, 12:12 PM

Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
Ya they were asked where did she re home the dog they are not saying. I never heard about the theory that the dog was buried in the pool. I knew filling the pool is very suspicious.

They sold their home for 50 thousand dollars less . The home had been in the family for generations.
they did say the dog has been rehomed to a family in VT.

Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM

Quote:
they did say the dog has been rehomed to a family in VT.
Ya if they don't give specific people it could be possible they buried the dog. The dog had bit 4 people before. It had a history of bitting.

Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM

The pool can be dug up.

Old Yesterday, 01:38 PM

If it's not clear, this isn't just a matter of finding Karen Read not guilty. Others can be charged for the murder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts