Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 02:03 PM

8,620 posts, read 5,656,400 times

Advertisements

Obviously, there is some cause for your condition - you just have not found it yet.

Don't give up.

Go to the doctor and have them check every possible source.

I assume you have done extensive research on the internet.

According to Louise Hay, the metaphysical meaning is "thoughts of anger and revenge." You might want to investigate that.

Old 09-02-2018, 02:15 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,867,681 times
This thread is from 2012.

Old 04-12-2019, 12:04 AM

1 posts, read 2,221 times
Hey April. I just wanted to let you know you’re not alone. Everything that’s been said by you and everyone else in this forum I relate to so so personally. If anyone’s reading this, try looking into if you have any tonsil stones. I think that’s the biggest factor of my halitosis and I’ve been trying ways to reduce the smell it creates but it’s so exhasusting and tiring. At this point, I might as well get a tonsillectomy to permanentley stop the stones.

I really wanna know if things got better for you. I’ve sunk into a deep depression as well and have debated suicide many times because of this. I’m trying to hold on because I know it’ll be over one day. I’ll dream of a time where I’ll be able to live my life without complete fear and anxiety Stay strong everyone, I love you.

Old 04-13-2019, 06:53 PM

8,226 posts, read 3,424,199 times
Also consider there could be a problem with the saliva glands. Try massaging on the neck somewhere below the ear and jaw bone. Sometimes the saliva glands get stuck, and it's easy to get them unstuck. Saliva keeps the mouth clean.

Old 04-14-2019, 05:39 PM

1 posts, read 2,178 times
I’m 15 and I can relate to all of this. I just scrolled through the whole thread and I’m crying but it’s nice to know I’m not alone. I just don’t know what to do anymore.I’ve been to the dentist. Then the doctor who gave me a blood test. Then an ENT who barely even bothered to check anything properly and told me there’s nothing there. Probably didn’t take me seriously because of my age. I bought a tonsil stone removal kit and actually managed to remove a tonsil stone and now I can’t see anymore but the terrible smell still remains ? I bought a neti pot and a saline nasal spray in case it’s my sinuses but that hasn’t done anything either.
This is honestly destroying my life. I have to cover my mouth when I speak or I avoid talking altogether. I’m constantly chewing gum which does absolutely nothing. I’ve got a concert of my favourite band in a couple of months but instead of being excited i’m wondering how I can mask my breath in an environment like that. I also bought a mouthwash which is supposed to kill bacteria rather than masking it for £12 a bottle off Amazon & it literally lasts about 2 weeks. It does nothing but I feel like I can’t cope without it now so I have to spend all my money on the mouthwash.This condition is causing me to to be depressed and feel like there’s nothing to live for. I have no hope that I’ll get rid of this condition because I’ve tried everything. The only person I told about it was my mum who won’t listen to me saying it’s just anxiety and ‘in my head’ but she wouldn’t know because I refuse to speak anywhere near her anyway. I don’t even sit on the same sofa as any of my family members...it’s tearing my relationships apart. My biggest worry at this age should be my upcoming exams but all I care about is this bad breath problem. I’d do ANYTHING, ANYTHING to rid off this problem because I honestly don’t think I can live the rest of my life like this. I am so incredibly jealous of those who can live their lives ordinarily & take their fresh breath for granted. Please don’t call us over dramatic or tell us to ‘just chew gum’, you’d understand if you suffered from the condition just how badly it can impact your life in so many ways.

Old 05-05-2021, 01:12 AM

1 posts, read 1,460 times
There is no hope for us... Nothing help... Feel hopeless

Old 05-14-2021, 06:50 AM

273 posts, read 208,354 times
Someone I know had chronic bad breath, he had his tonsils removed and no more bad breath.

Old 10-11-2021, 02:56 AM

1 posts, read 930 times
The only reason why I created this account is to know how the person who posted this is doing now but unfortunately I found out after creating this account is that her first and last activity was the same day she created this account. I just really want to know how she's doing now as I too suffer the same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.