Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2013, 10:40 PM

160 posts, read 384,796 times

Advertisements

through out my life i have been spiritual. I do not believe in hell what so ever. Because God gave us free will and he knows our future and whats going to happen.

Also my whole i have been battling depression, learning disability, outcast and so forth. Well i kept going to doctors and kept telling my friends my problems.
Well one day b4 work i just has enough battling depression.... i was going around my house praying to God to forgive for what i am about 2 to because i cannot take it anymore. i have a big family (5 older brothers) i am the only girl i know they cared about but i didnt know that much.
Well i kept crying and kept reading psalms 23 and i told him just to take me to heaven and that i have no reason to live anymore.
For months i had an image in my head i would overdose on tynol pm. Well I finally took about 50 or something like that and i was crying thinking who is going to really miss me. For years i thought about suicide.
Well after i took the pills my mom came over becuz she called and i never picked up and she came over at 5:00pm and she never comes over at that time she rush right in and i was in my bed and my mom was panicking asking me if i was okay i told i was sick and that i am going to bed and she kept pestering me did i call in and i said no and then she found the rest of the pills and asked did i overdose and i said yes so she went straight out to the to get my brother who lives down the road and he came running calling 911 and then i couldnt hardly walk. Well later on that night i woke in the hospital and for the next 2 days the xrays were all clear and i was a lil mad becuz i didnt succeed and the doctor explained to me if my mom never came over it would had been a slow death. My family thought it was a miracle and my mom said she was outside feeding the animals and she sensed something was wrong.
Now i realized now how good of a life i have and how thankful that i am surrounded by family and now my brothers keeps tabs on me.
I also went to one the psychiatric wards and i made some friends and they truely helped me and now i am getting therapy and i feel at peace.

Old 12-01-2013, 01:27 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times
I'm so glad you've come to realize just how wanted and loved you are..glad that your mom could sense that you were in trouble...also very glad to hear you are now at peace..life IS good, and you ARE here, so embrace it and get the most joy from your life that you can...

Old 12-01-2013, 07:30 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hourglass45 View Post
through out my life i have been spiritual. I do not believe in hell what so ever. Because God gave us free will and he knows our future and whats going to happen.

Also my whole i have been battling depression, learning disability, outcast and so forth. Well i kept going to doctors and kept telling my friends my problems.
Well one day b4 work i just has enough battling depression.... i was going around my house praying to God to forgive for what i am about 2 to because i cannot take it anymore. i have a big family (5 older brothers) i am the only girl i know they cared about but i didnt know that much.
Well i kept crying and kept reading psalms 23 and i told him just to take me to heaven and that i have no reason to live anymore.
For months i had an image in my head i would overdose on tynol pm. Well I finally took about 50 or something like that and i was crying thinking who is going to really miss me. For years i thought about suicide.
Well after i took the pills my mom came over becuz she called and i never picked up and she came over at 5:00pm and she never comes over at that time she rush right in and i was in my bed and my mom was panicking asking me if i was okay i told i was sick and that i am going to bed and she kept pestering me did i call in and i said no and then she found the rest of the pills and asked did i overdose and i said yes so she went straight out to the to get my brother who lives down the road and he came running calling 911 and then i couldnt hardly walk. Well later on that night i woke in the hospital and for the next 2 days the xrays were all clear and i was a lil mad becuz i didnt succeed and the doctor explained to me if my mom never came over it would had been a slow death. My family thought it was a miracle and my mom said she was outside feeding the animals and she sensed something was wrong.
Now i realized now how good of a life i have and how thankful that i am surrounded by family and now my brothers keeps tabs on me.
I also went to one the psychiatric wards and i made some friends and they truely helped me and now i am getting therapy and i feel at peace.
Thank you for sharing your story. I wish you continued peace.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:44 PM

6,191 posts, read 18,161,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hourglass45 View Post

I am glad you are still here, Hourglass. It took courage for you to to reach out, and your family gets credit for helping you too.

Old 12-01-2013, 09:00 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,799,063 times
Wow hourglass, your story just made my day. I'm so glad you didn't succeed. This is scary for you though, b/c now you have a second chance and He has a plan for you. Just listen for the next little while to see what your next step should be.

Old 12-01-2013, 09:13 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times
Closed for review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health