Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 06:34 PM

42 posts, read 214,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedstatian View Post
What is this all about? do you enjoy the videos. Why not be straight about you feeling toward Mexicans, why are you such a coward like those fools in the video. In all the videos there was one Mexican against many. Any ways that doesn’t represent all the Hispanic community, as you are trying desperately to portray. Just imagine what would happen to the salvis riding the train in their way to the us if the Mexicans, in Mexico knew what you do to Mexicans whenever you get a chance. The people in those vid are just low lifers.
I wouldn't say I enjoyed the videos. I can't really have any feelings towards Mexicans since I don't really know them and I don't think I would want to especially because of the fact that they know I am not Mexican I am treated differently in a negative way so I just stay away from them, but I don't have any problems with them. I do get along with the other Hispanic nationalities just fine. The video represents how it is in some cases with Mexicans. What do you mean what I do? The second video shows the Mexican started it. It doesn't look like that in the 1st one though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2012, 06:58 PM

154 posts, read 455,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geulivier View Post
I wouldn't say I enjoyed the videos. I can't really have any feelings towards Mexicans since I don't really know them and I don't think I would want to especially because of the fact that they know I am not Mexican I am treated differently in a negative way so I just stay away from them, but I don't have any problems with them. I do get along with the other Hispanic nationalities just fine. The video represents how it is in some cases with Mexicans. What do you mean what I do? The second video shows the Mexican started it. It doesn't look like that in the 1st one though.

That’s good you, should stay away from Mexicans, i don’t think they want to know you either. I don’t think they would miss you.

LATINOAMERICA ODIA A MEXICO - YouTube

Old 12-23-2012, 07:08 PM

154 posts, read 455,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedstatian View Post
That’s good you, should stay away from Mexicans, i don’t think they want to know you either. I don’t think they would miss you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlM6t...PQQ1bwjCkKatZg

portobellini - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0p8P...PQQ1bwjCkKatZg

Last edited by unitedstatian; 12-23-2012 at 07:27 PM..

Old 01-01-2013, 09:51 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,438,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geulivier View Post
when you look at the facts the Mexicans are simply outnumbered when you add all of the other Hispanic nationalities together, it's Mexicans vs Hispanics who are Not Mexican, this is how it is in NY. It's the Puerto Ricans who REALLY hate Mexicans. Just watch these 2 videos. The Mexicans are treated like hyenas in NY while the other Hispanics are considered the big cats. Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Salvadorians, and Colombians would be considered lions and tigers working together to protect their pride from the hyena (Mexican) who is weak and an outcast. I would hate to be Mexican.
LMAO Really?Your joking right?........First of all, those videos give Hispanics a bad image, they make Hispanics look bad, the typical violent Hispanics. And All that tough guy macho violent image is played out, Latinos fighting each other (or anyone else) is played out! Only ignorant fools are down with that ****. I know plenty of Ricans, Dominicans and Mexicans get along with each other, all that other stuff is childish nonsense, the 80s and 90s are over get a life!!!

Old 01-02-2013, 06:48 AM

190 posts, read 572,701 times
The "world hate us" is a very old tactic used by politicians, community leaders, etc, to unite a particular group.

Old 11-10-2014, 03:39 PM

101 posts, read 205,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonny shingas View Post
anyone
El Salvador is one of the poorest countries in Central America let alone Latin American. Even crappy Caribbean country like Dominican Republic has a better economy. LOL This is why Mexicans need to avoid any relationship with Salvadoreans. It is like basically lowering your standards to be bottom of the barrel.

Old 11-10-2014, 03:44 PM

101 posts, read 205,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
LMAO Really?Your joking right?........First of all, those videos give Hispanics a bad image, they make Hispanics look bad, the typical violent Hispanics. And All that tough guy macho violent image is played out, Latinos fighting each other (or anyone else) is played out! Only ignorant fools are down with that ****. I know plenty of Ricans, Dominicans and Mexicans get along with each other, all that other stuff is childish nonsense, the 80s and 90s are over get a life!!!
Truth is though that most Mexicans and Puerto Ricans and Dominicans don't get along. It is even worse between Dominicans and Puerto Ricans. Mexicans try to stay out of it and stick with our own ethnic group. Mexicans are such great warriors they have to gang up on us though. One on One they know they will get their azz beat. Our best fighters are not even in NYC. LOL Can you imagine how bad they get beat in the West.

Dominicans vs Mexicans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiuxNrQ4PDw

Puerto Rican vs Mexicans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnJgeoETTwA

Puerto Rican vs Dominican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGAjAWfynrk

Dominican vs Puerto Rican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWgq0BNm2q0

Old 11-10-2014, 07:16 PM

73,144 posts, read 62,819,287 times
I'm seeing these videos, and what I see is mostly underclass behavior, with the fights and all. What about the middle class persons? How are they doing?

Old 11-10-2014, 09:51 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,438,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I'm seeing these videos, and what I see is mostly underclass behavior, with the fights and all. What about the middle class persons? How are they doing?
I'm sure they are doing better than the clowns in the videos. El Mexicano is a troll trying to reinforce all the negative stereotypes of Mexicans.

Old 11-11-2014, 03:30 AM

1,675 posts, read 2,845,108 times
I am from colombia and we're oblivious to salvadoreans and mexicans, i don't know where this "latin americans look down on salvadoreans) if you go to south america most people think salvador is a city in brazil.

as for mexicans, i am south american, we have little to nothing in common

just don't include us on your topic as if we look down on countries we don't even know much about to start with
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico