Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2014, 01:20 AM

Location: SF Bay Area, aka, Liberal Mecca/wherever DoD sends me to
713 posts, read 1,081,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexguy View Post
Although I'm from Monterrey, I agree that in Jalisco women are beautiful.
I will say the same for the ones from Monterrey.

Old 09-05-2014, 02:01 AM

3,007 posts, read 6,284,017 times
eye candy does not equate to being beautiful on the inside or good wives, no?

Old 09-05-2014, 02:41 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonez765 View Post
¿Y que? Tu crees que me importa. si te gusta mujeres con el cuerpo de SpongeBob, a tu gusto.

and I don't refer to the white mexican women. I include the mestizas as well. the ones from southern mexico don't impress me as well. but to be objective, I am not into mexican women for anything long-term.
best warn them then..

Old 09-05-2014, 06:02 AM

Location: Central Texas. Wait, I mean South Texas. Actually, both Central and South Texas
317 posts, read 573,733 times
I've only been to two cities in Mexico, Juarez and Tijuana. Juarez definitely has plenty of very attractive women, but the women in Tijuana were some of the most beautiful I've ever seen (and I have traveled around the world).

Old 09-05-2014, 09:36 AM

1,424 posts, read 2,486,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoMartin View Post
You are showing some cultural bias against southern women . Not everyone has to look European.

Zapotec Women
Yeah, this threads are quite predictable...people will always mention the women of Jalisco and various other northern states. Though, to be fair, Sinaloa which is usually mentioned along with Jalisco, Sonora, Chihuahua and Monterrey, is the most mestizo (in Sinaloa's case it means a European + Asian + Indigenous mix) leaning of all of them, so it's not all European centric, though that is still mostly the case.

Thanks for posting the link...pretty awesome pics.

Old 09-05-2014, 10:42 AM

836 posts, read 2,947,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RudyOD View Post
Yeah, this threads are quite predictable...people will always mention the women of Jalisco and various other northern states. Though, to be fair, Sinaloa which is usually mentioned along with Jalisco, Sonora, Chihuahua and Monterrey, is the most mestizo (in Sinaloa's case it means a European + Asian + Indigenous mix) leaning of all of them, so it's not all European centric, though that is still mostly the case.

Thanks for posting the link...pretty awesome pics.
mmm, Sinaloa is a northern state...

Old 09-05-2014, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexguy View Post
mmm, Sinaloa is a northern state...
I know. I'm from there. Nonetheless, unlike Sonora, Chihuahua and Nuevo Leon - where the people are more European/Spanish, in Sinaloa the population is very mixed/mestizo (albeit, still leaning more towards European than indigenous) with Greek, German, Japanese and Chinese heritage not being uncommon.

Old 09-05-2014, 11:03 AM

I think the only other state with a similar genetic admixture as Sinaloa would be Baja California Norte -which also has a history of European + Asian immigration-, but nowadays with all the migration from other parts of Mexico into Tijuana, Ensenada and Mexicali...Baja is becoming more like Mexico City, with people from all over the country (and from outside, especially Central America.)

Old 09-05-2014, 08:37 PM

3,282 posts, read 3,790,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben1234 View Post
I've only been to two cities in Mexico, Juarez and Tijuana. Juarez definitely has plenty of very attractive women, but the women in Tijuana were some of the most beautiful I've ever seen (and I have traveled around the world).

Tijuana doesn't get enough credit, but there are alot of beautiful women there. They are also very fashionable. People only focus on the negative attention but Tijuana is also a very artsy and creative place.

My husband is from Southern Brazil and we go to many events there- the first time we went to an art show he was shocked that there were so many pretty girl everywhere. Said it reminded him of Brazil.

Last edited by rosa surf; 09-05-2014 at 09:34 PM..

Old 09-05-2014, 10:30 PM

Location: SF Bay Area, aka, Liberal Mecca/wherever DoD sends me to
713 posts, read 1,081,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USA123 View Post
I agree that Jalisco has the prettiest Mexican women and I always wonder why people say Jalisco natives are very European. In my 4 trips there I saw more pretty mestizo women than "whites". Even in Los Altos there are many mestizos.
There are a descent number of "whites" in Jalisco but the population is still primarily mestizos. if you want hot girls there, you will most likely land mestizas. enough said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico