Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 02:35 PM

2 posts, read 4,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edu983 View Post
32 year old women are usually married and have 2 or 3 children.

30 something year old men look for younger women 18-27.

You should look for men in ages 37-45.
Hence the reason why a 32yo woman who would be a catch anywhere else in this country is spoiled goods in Miami. The macho men of Miami expect a woman to be married, pregnant and in the kitchen as soon as she graduates high school. In other parts of the country, like Denver, a 32yo is a college graduate, probably has a good career path and is now looking for a non-douche bag to date seriously. Any loser who is 30 and wants to date an 18yo is not going to date me. I think that's disgusting and only not considered a pedophile, because the teenager is of legal age.

Fortunately, I wasn't raised in Miami, so none of my 32yo friends are married with 2-3 children. A few are married, on their first child, a few others engaged, and some still single, and IT'S NOT WEIRD AT ALL to be 32 and not have 2-3 kids outside of Miami in other large, cosmopolitan cities. Actually, I would say it's odd and rare.

Honestly, I would say move out of Miami. Even online, you are going to find the same D-bags you see in South Beach wearing too tight Ed Hardy shirts and jeans with so many embellishments, they look like they were purchased in the women's section of a department store.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2011, 02:56 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,826,533 times
"and IT'S NOT WEIRD AT ALL to be 32 and not have 2-3 kids outside of Miami in other large, cosmopolitan cities. Actually, I would say it's odd and rare."

It is very common in the bible belt, more so than here or any other part of the US.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:39 PM

2,006 posts, read 3,321,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by intlflairhair View Post
Any loser who is 30 and wants to date an 18yo is not going to date me.
It sounds like you think you have a say in the matter.

Quote:
I think that's disgusting and only not considered a pedophile, because the teenager is of legal age.
It's convenient that your moral judgement meshes neatly with your own situation. This is common among women.

A pedophile is attracted to girls who have not yet gone through puberty, like a 9-year old. Pedophilia is VERY rare.

It's very common for men to dislike aging women (wrinkles, sagging, cellulite, etc). It's quite healthy for society as a whole that we impose artificial rules to restrain these desires, but don't try to pretend that the desires are unnatural.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:41 PM

932 posts, read 1,178,001 times
Answer: Fort Lauderdale!

(but you get a lot of +30 and +40 year olds in Miami still going to clubs and partying like they're 21 - each to their own, I guess).

Old 10-04-2011, 10:04 PM

2,930 posts, read 7,064,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadtrip75 View Post
It sounds like you think you have a say in the matter.

It's convenient that your moral judgement meshes neatly with your own situation. This is common among women.

A pedophile is attracted to girls who have not yet gone through puberty, like a 9-year old. Pedophilia is VERY rare.

It's very common for men to dislike aging women (wrinkles, sagging, cellulite, etc). It's quite healthy for society as a whole that we impose artificial rules to restrain these desires, but don't try to pretend that the desires are unnatural.
Women also dislike aging men. It's a myth men look better as they age. Like the poem says, "youth Devine treasure, you're leaving to never return"

Most young women are not attracted to guys who look like their dads. And plenty of men don't like to date women that look like their daughters

Most people I know marry people their age. Some married in their 20' 30's and at older ages.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥PRINC3Ss♥♥ View Post
Women also dislike aging men.
But women do like money.

Old 10-05-2011, 06:51 AM

2,930 posts, read 7,064,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadtrip75 View Post
But women do like money.
You must be very young or simply a guy who can't get any woman if you think that way. Most women don't wanna date granpa or daddy, not even for their money. Women can buy their own stuff now days. This is 2011, not 1911.

Besides plenty of wealthy men would never marry or even date someone outside their class.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:51 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,201,590 times
I'm one of the those guys who like their women with wrinkles, cellulite, soft skin, skinny, see-through green vein skin and all. Someone older or as the same age as my mom (45).

And women might have dated guys for money before cuz they didn't have that many opportunities to move out from their social status.

A 35 year old is too young for me, she might as well be 20. I want a woman, the real meat. Too bad 50 yrolds don't date guys in their early 20's.

Old 10-05-2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
And women might have dated guys for money before cuz they didn't have that many opportunities to move out from their social status.
It's truly funny that you would choose the Miami forum, of all places, to claim that women aren't gold diggers.

Funniest post of the year.

Old 10-09-2011, 06:52 PM

683 posts, read 1,469,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by intlflairhair View Post
Hence the reason why a 32yo woman who would be a catch anywhere else in this country is spoiled goods in Miami. The macho men of Miami expect a woman to be married, pregnant and in the kitchen as soon as she graduates high school. (Not true. men here do not have a macho attitude. secondly, most of the people in their 20's already have a bachelors degree and masters degrees in their late 20s. by the age of 26 27 people already own a mortgage, and new car, and have the savings to start a family). In other parts of the country, like Denver, a 32yo is a college graduate, probably has a good career path and is now looking for a non-douche bag to date seriously. (Worldwide, including any U.S. city, 32 year old women already have 1-2 children). Any loser who is 30 and wants to date an 18yo is not going to date me. (99% of world's men in their 30s like to date women in that age ) I think that's disgusting and only not considered a pedophile, because the teenager is of legal age. (yeah..very disgusting . Men in their 30's like to date women in their 18 - late 20s. Period. WORLDWIDE)

Fortunately, I wasn't raised in Miami, so none of my 32yo friends are married with 2-3 children (They must be ugly) A few are married (these are not that ugly), on their first child (these are average), a few others engaged, and some still single (Ugly, workaholics, or lesbians), and IT'S NOT WEIRD AT ALL to be 32 and not have 2-3 kids outside of Miami in other large, cosmopolitan cities (I never said you were weird, maybe that is what you think that about yourself). Actually, I would say it's odd and rare (No, it is odd that women in their mid 30s are not married or engaged).

Honestly, I would say move out of Miami. Even online, you are going to find the same D-bags you see in South Beach wearing too tight Ed Hardy shirts and jeans with so many embellishments, they look like they were purchased in the women's section of a department store (you hate people in general).

Last edited by Edu983; 10-09-2011 at 07:01 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami