Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 07:38 PM

1 posts, read 4,599 times

Advertisements

It's a shame that some people equate perversion with nudity. Nudity is natural, beautiful, and artistic. I love clothing optional venues because some of the most gentle, interesting and naturally open people can be found there. There are fewer pervs at a clothing optional resort than in the conservative, narrow minded venues filled with people who think like the person above...and btw, why would someone be on this posting by accident?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2011, 08:40 PM

2,217 posts, read 4,268,861 times
Ive never been to the nude beach but ive been curious just for the experience to check it off my experience resume. there was a nude beach in california called blacks beach i never got to visit but apparently if anyone tried to take a picture their camera would find its way into the water. the people who frequented it policed etiquette extremely well.

Old 12-19-2011, 10:11 AM

1 posts, read 4,369 times
Cool Haulover nude

I had the experience of sunbathing at Haulover Beach in 1999. I have never felt so free in my life. Did not see anyone being lewd but sure at times there are. I think that people who go there to be perverted or immature should be kicked out in the nude!

Last edited by 365DEGREES; 12-19-2011 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: did not want to cause controversy

Old 12-20-2011, 09:11 AM

1 posts, read 4,319 times
Just went there last week with my wife. First time - I finally talked her into going. We really enjoyed it. We're in our late 60's. She said that she wouldn't take anything off. Within 5 minutes dhe was topless. She wouldn't remove her bottoms - she's too embarased about her scars from 3 C sections. We will be back - it's a bit of a trip - 250 miles r/t.

Old 12-20-2011, 12:14 PM
xFM

29 posts, read 93,214 times
I enjoy the beach. Used to live in South Florida and go a lot. I've had numerous different experiences with the beach. I went alone a lot (I'm a young, single, attractive, straight white male). Sometime's I could spend a whole day there and not be bothered, other times I would be hit on by gay men and they would not take the hint when I said I was not interested.

Went once with another buddy and two young, attractive females. A few guys would not leave us (the girls) alone even after me and my buddy speaking to them. It's hit or miss. Someday's it is wonderful, some days you just get horrible people on the beach who shouldn't be there.

Old 12-20-2011, 12:55 PM

309 posts, read 619,783 times
i love the place, me and my friends don't go nude, but we don't care who does. they're gay and i'm straight and it makes not a drop of difference. Everyone just enjoys themselves and nobody gives a rats patoot who's nude or dressed. nice mix of ppl too - straight, gay, black, white, hispanic, singles, couples, families, whatever - it's a very relaxed atmosphere. then again i'd guess that nudists are generally less uptight than most people in the first place. ; - )

Natural nudity does not mean pervyness - people who think that, have an issue in their own minds.

plus, it's a beautiful piece of relatively natural beach - there's trees and seagrass, no big condo's or hotel buildings, it's away from the road, has showers to rinse off, not crowded ... the physical surroundings are just SO much nicer and more relaxing than the frenetic trendy Sobe beaches.

Old 12-20-2011, 05:02 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,200,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catt6 View Post
Natural nudity does not mean pervyness - people who think that, have an issue in their own minds..
+ ichi

My whole family thinks the opposite though.

Old 12-25-2011, 05:34 AM

2,226 posts, read 5,110,059 times
Natural nudity does not mean pervyness - people who think that, have an issue in their own minds.

-----

Pervyness, I love that word.
Perverts don't enjoy nudist beaches, they prefer topless, unitangas and partial nudity.
We have three nudist beaches here, one is gay.
We have some perverts in town, they don't like nudist beaches because there are too many gays, old people, behemoths and people with average bodies.

Old 07-07-2012, 04:31 PM

22,339 posts, read 29,439,446 times
Ok so I finally went to Haulover this past Friday and it was a mixed crowd but definately geared towards older people. I sat next to a lifeguard station near north end. Ended up talking to a real nice couple out there and everything was fine until near the end some tool ended up sitting literally 3 feet from me. He kept trying to talk to me and I made it very clear I wasn't interested. Unblieveable. You had your guys who would walk by 100 times and say things but nothing too bad. I would totally go back and just be more of a bytch if I needed to be.

Old 07-07-2012, 05:35 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,200,080 times
I would never go... I have body insecurities down there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami