Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 04:49 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,695,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
It's different when the shoe is on the other foot, quite defensive aren't we. I thought you would find it humorous.

Take the plank out of your own eye , not everyone can afford an education,that doesn't make them bad people.

iT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE OVERTAKEN BY EMOTION, WITH YOUR NAME CALLING.
You are obviously either trolling or purposely trying to derail this thread so that it gets closed

I requested that you prove your point by supplying photos demonstrating Miami as how you see it (i.e. a decent place to live). To date I haven't seen any photos.

Old 10-25-2012, 04:53 PM

2,987 posts, read 10,137,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princecita View Post
Chelito23, There is nothing creepy here. Can you just disagree without resorting to personal attacks?

I think it is very unfair to say every neighborhood in Miami looks like those pictures. The problem with you is that you take any kind of disagreement as a Miami praise. Saying something is 20, 40 or 80% is not a hundred percent. Saying something positive about Miami is not saying Miami is a paradise. That is the part you don't get.

In the past you have accused other posters repeately of being a Miami cheerleaders among other offensive accusations. The sad part is that many of those posters don't even like Miami that much. It is like your Miami hate blinds you and you lose perspective. You remind me of my mom. Everything is black or white for you. someone is on her "hate list" they could cure cancer, pay the government debt and eliminate world poverty and she will still have nothing positive to say about those people. In your case that is Miami for you, your enemy. And any poster that slightly disagrees that Miami is a cesspool , a brach of hell on earth is also your enemy and everything they post is innacurate. Then you start start with the attacks, Miami lovers, Miami cheerleaders etc and then accuse them of being out of touch with reality, creepy, bitter, blind when sometimes all they did was post facts.
Princecita,

I said that in the past? And you, as a brand new member this month, remember that? Please show me the posts where I said Miami is a cesspool. I mention specific issues. I never say the city is a dump, trashy, etc. That is your camp's mentality-to label anyone who isn't blindly positive as negative. I replied to the thread and then I was attacked. Go back and read how it happened from the begnning. So get on everyone else's case, not just people who share your rosey view of Miami. Just because I can see Miami for what it is, doesn't mean I don't like it. You are just making erroneous assumptions about me. People can have any opinion they want, but when they go around creating brand new profiles that can speak to how others used to be...and who post stalk...and frame opinions of others in an inaccurate way just to portray their agenda...I don't back down or feel intimidated. Why is it that your perception is valid, but mine isn't? Everything you claim I am is what you are.

Old 10-25-2012, 04:57 PM

5,187 posts, read 6,944,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical87 View Post
Why are all these posters getting their panties in a knot? Face it : Miami is a tacky place filled with tacky people.

If all of these people are offended and believe Miami has been misrepresented by the pics, well then put your money where your mouth is and show some pics demonstrating that Miami is the epitome of virtue, morals and style.
Talk about a troll but hey I will bring on some videos of tacky Miami.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:01 PM

DHS Helicopters Flying Over Miami, Brickell Area - YouTube

Old 10-25-2012, 05:05 PM

I would say Miami is interesting not tacky

DHS Helicopters Flying Over Miami, Brickell Area - YouTube

Old 10-25-2012, 05:05 PM

3 posts, read 2,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelito23 View Post
Princecita,

I said that in the past? And you, as a brand new member this month remember that? Please show me the posts where I said Miami is a cesspool. I mention specific issues. I never say the city is a dump, trashy, etc. That is your camp's mentality-to label anyone who isn't blindly positive as negative. Just because I can see Miami for what it is, doesn't mean I don't like it. You are just making erroneous assumptions about me. People can have any opinion they want, but when they go around creating brand new profiles that can speak to how others used to be...and who post stalk...and frame opinions of others in an inaccurate way just to portray their agenda...I don't back down or feel intimidated. Why is it that your perception is valid, but mine isn't? Everything you claim I am is what you are.
Chelito23 sorry but the only person with a brand new profile is me and you know perfecy well who I am. I haven't posted in ages and I don't know my password or the email address I used for registration 7 years ago but I am not hiding otherwise I would have used a less obvious name. I will probanly get banned but I can't post if I don't know my old info. I'm not gonna quote everything you have said in the past because you will deny it anyway. In this thread alone you have used multiple attacks and yet you can't still see how offensive you have been so far so why am I gonna bother?

You didn't understand anything I said and took it as an attack. I didn't attack you. I told you the truth but you are so defensive you can comprehend a single word I said. It is what it is, Chelito23

Old 10-25-2012, 05:06 PM

317 posts, read 576,573 times
thats ok, cause they got an airfield nearby, and this maybe their flight path into and out of the airfield

Old 10-25-2012, 05:07 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,695,869 times
Quote:
Chelito23 sorry but the only person with a brand new profile is me and you know perfecy well who I am. I haven't posted in ages and I don't know my password or the email address I used for registration 7 years ago but I am not hiding otherwise I would have used a less obvious name. I will probanly get banned but I can't post if I don't know my old info. I'm not gonna quote everything you have said in the past because you will deny it anyway. In this thread and you can't still see how offensive you have been so it so why am I gonna bother?

You didn't understand anything I said and took it as an attack. I didn't attack you. I told you the truth but you are so defensive you can comprehend a single word I said. It is what it is, Chelito23

Save it for Caso Cerrado, people.

Photos of Miamians and Miami, anyone?

Old 10-25-2012, 05:08 PM

Rich People Houses Miami II - YouTube

Old 10-25-2012, 05:10 PM

2,987 posts, read 10,137,667 times
Quote:
Chelito23 sorry but the only person with a brand new profile is me and you know perfecy well who I am. I haven't posted in ages and I don't know my password or the email address I used for registration 7 years ago but I am not hiding otherwise I would have used a less obvious name. I will probanly get banned but I can't post if I don't know my old info. I'm not gonna quote everything you have said in the past because you will deny it anyway. In this thread and you can't still see how offensive you have been so it so why am I gonna bother?

How would I know who you are? I am not psychic. And you have access to the search function, show what you are talking about. You can blame it but you can't name it. And you are not the only person with a brand new profile. But regardless Princesita...if you who are I think you are, you were no angel either and if you are worried about being banned, that is on you and your past behavior, not me. Go re-read the thread and see how it evolved, I was attacked unfairly and I have responded. I am not a troll who drops a bomb to never return, I stand by my posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami