Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2021, 03:57 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,467,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by logybogy View Post
Wow! Just... wow! These black mobs needs to be put down asap. Spring break or no spring break. Their behavior is not acceptable in any city, town or village. I don't care about color, but in this case they are black.

Why are blacks permitted to rage unrestrained like that? We see it time and time again.

Business owners of all races pay taxes. Customers of all races pay for police protection through their taxes. Why are they getting beat up by these black thugs while no one in authority is stepping up to stop them?

The public watches helplessly as garbage like this rages in and across our American cities, beating, destroying property and burning down cites, yet we call white people racist for speaking the truth?

Old 03-21-2021, 04:00 PM

8,036 posts, read 10,628,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
Well you're you're 4 for 4 and you're batting 1,000 on your racist posts.

You just can't comment about the specifics of what is happening on Ocean Drive without denigrating an entire race of people, can you?

You ought to change your status line to read "Racist and proud of it."
MadManofBethesda:

Have you looked at the videos of where the police had to step in due to violence? Not just rebel rousing students partying loudly, but violence, brawls, vandalism. The videos aren't doctored.

Anyway, I'm not sure within what Bethesda you dwell, but having grown up in Maryland, I do know that if it's THAT Bethesda, you dwell in one of the richest, wealthiest, most White privileged enclaves of the country. If so, not sure you are the authority on Racism. If not, I stand corrected.

Old 03-21-2021, 04:26 PM

1,333 posts, read 2,198,377 times
Girls gone wild South Beach Edition.

https://twitter.com/jkrutel/status/1...101258242?s=20

https://twitter.com/TurkishDlite93/s...786305538?s=20

Old 03-21-2021, 04:26 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,523,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
Well you're you're 4 for 4 and you're batting 1,000 on your racist posts.

You just can't comment about the specifics of what is happening on Ocean Drive without denigrating an entire race of people, can you?

You ought to change your status line to read "Racist and proud of it."
------

Exactly! and wouldn't you know CORRIE has trouble with the English Language and argues that rising oceans are a hoax. I presented plenty of articles and she counters with her misinterpretation of a NOAA study.

While some people in some cultures believe in being loud and blasting music,it is not an excuse for another Trumper to be racist. I was there during the last week of February and walked miles every day. Most Blacks -just like most whites- were quietly enjoying themselves.

Old 03-21-2021, 05:15 PM

18,428 posts, read 8,262,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestGuest View Post
------

Exactly! and wouldn't you know CORRIE has trouble with the English Language and argues that rising oceans are a hoax. I presented plenty of articles and she counters with her misinterpretation of a NOAA study.

While some people in some cultures believe in being loud and blasting music,it is not an excuse for another Trumper to be racist. I was there during the last week of February and walked miles every day. Most Blacks -just like most whites- were quietly enjoying themselves.
roaring laughing.....I have a fan club!

well kids...the race card has been so over played it doesn't mean one thing any more...so have at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
what is racist....is not calling it what it is because of their race
I have never argued with you that sea level is not rising.....I have argued with you that sea level rise has not changed in over 100 years.....and that's a fact....sea level rise is exactly the same today as it was 100 years ago...~ 1 inch a decade.....less than 1 foot in 100 years

..and that global warming has had absolutely no effect on sea level rise in Florida...and that also is a fact

and I challenged you to prove me wrong....and you did not

sea level rise in Florida from NOAA > https://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sl..._meantrend.png

sea level rise in Florida from NOAA > https://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sl..._meantrend.png

========================

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestGuest View Post
I was there during the last week of February and walked miles every day. Most Blacks -just like most whites- were quietly enjoying themselves.
uh, when is spring break in your world?...in the rest of the world spring break is not the last week of February...this mess on south beach didn't start until after the first week of March

Last edited by Corrie22; 03-21-2021 at 05:33 PM..

Old 03-21-2021, 05:29 PM

17,352 posts, read 16,492,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
It's spring break in Florida too - students living IN Florida are on spring break. Where do you think they should go, if not to their own beaches, and nightclubs, and social gatherings? Why should businesses have to endure the destruction of property? Why should employees have to clean up the puke and litter and spend days cleaning up the booze-stained carpets and linens in hotel rooms and hallways?

And what kind of parents are they, who raise their children to behave like wild animals let loose from their zoo cages? And what kind of person says "it's only for just a couple of weeks?"
Generally, the kids in Florida work at these restaurants and venues during Spring Break and they make lots of money. They aren't the ones doing all of this vandalism and other nonsense.

Spring Break crowds have always been rowdy with kids dancing in the streets and going a bit wild. That's nothing new. But I don't recall venues being vandalized or restaurants having to close down shop to protect their property and staff. That part does seem pretty crazy.

Old 03-21-2021, 06:02 PM

3,429 posts, read 2,396,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidyankee764 View Post
The mayor has dropped the ball and is 100% to blame for the mayhem.
Not even close.

The parents who paid for their kids' vacations are partly to blame. The kids who don't know how to behave themselves are primarily to blame. The governor who invited everyone to come on down and party during spring break because Florida is doing such a swell job with the pandemic is partly to blame. The mayor is partly to blame for not realizing that the governor's invitation was going to land squarely on his shoulders.

And everyone who chooses to reject caution at such a crucial time during the pandemic is to blame for encouraging chaos by pretending that caution equals fear and therefore rejecting caution.

Old 03-21-2021, 06:08 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,467,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logybogy View Post
Absolutely foul. The gates of hell have opened. This is what's spilling forth.

What's next, ****ing in the street?

Old 03-21-2021, 10:42 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,408,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
Yep, Memorial Day has turned into a fiasco, and it has been for years creeping into spring break. Anything done about it, calls of "racism" start, so no one does anything until it goes way past the point they should have.
I knew they would start screaming "racism"

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...250061234.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami