Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2011, 10:09 AM

1,072 posts, read 2,917,966 times

Advertisements

i know about stanley steamers. just looking for a more local feel. Or is stanley's the best im gonna get.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2011, 10:17 AM

223 posts, read 524,198 times
I recently used Tiller Carpet Cleaning (they're local and cover the metro area). They were great! They cleaned my area rugs, carpet and a loveseat and were very reasonably priced. Probably the best carpet cleaning I've ever had.

Tiller's Carpet Cleaning

Old 09-29-2011, 11:01 AM

701 posts, read 1,709,435 times
ZeroRez is the best I've used. Carpet Cleaning Minneapolis: Get Carpet Cleaning in Minneapolis

They got stains out that were here when we bought the house and Stanley Steamer didn't remove in multiple cleanings. The carpets also didn't get as wet so the dry-time was great.

Old 09-29-2011, 02:57 PM

4,176 posts, read 4,671,220 times
carpet cleaners richfield edina

Old 09-29-2011, 03:33 PM

1,072 posts, read 2,917,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
uh i think i know how to use google. i prefer this site though because you get a more personal opinion. and no im not gonna google carpet cleaners richfield reviews. i prefer to get my info on this site.

Old 01-21-2015, 02:41 PM

1 posts, read 1,319 times
Default Carpet Cleaners

Definitely Zerorez. Have used them for years in Arizona and carpets stay clean longer than with previous companies and their solution leaves carpets soft instead of crunchy. Best I've used for cleaning grout and upholstery, too. They aren't the cheapest but they do run specials periodically, at least in AZ.

Hope this helps!

Old 01-24-2015, 10:53 AM

3,302 posts, read 3,028,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daboywonder2002 View Post
i know about stanley steamers. just looking for a more local feel. Or is stanley's the best im gonna get.
I used NatureWise Chem-Dry a couple of times when I lived in Minneapolis:
NatureWise Chem-Dry | Home

I found them on Angie's List, and I only wish I had found them sooner, because I would have used them over the years instead of the "3 rooms for $98 dollars" guys I used previously. This is a mom and dad operation with two very nice people, great results and they do not overcharge. Both times, they left the carpets very clean, they don't use harsh chemicals so we could walk on the carpets even when damp, and they dried very quickly. Their listing says they cover all of Hennepin County and then some.

I wouldn't hesitate to use them again if I still lived there, and I recommend them highly.

Old 01-24-2015, 11:04 AM

3,302 posts, read 3,028,242 times
Default A Bad Experience with ZeroRez

Just a note to say that I had some problems with ZeroRez when I lived in southwest Minneapolis. I had used them once before and they were fine. The second time, it was a different technician. Because I have dogs that basically live on the carpet, I asked the technician if the spot cleaner he was planning to use was hazardous to pets. He had no idea what the actual product he had was and told me he didn't know, but I could look it up under a different product name "that was basically the same thing."

They left the carpets very wet. The person I booked the appointment with over the phone had told me to make sure I asked for "extra fans" at the end, which would speed the drying process. When I asked the technician for the extra fans, he actually laughed in my face and said, "We only have one." He put this tiny fan in the largest room while the did the other rooms. The next day, the carpet was still damp.

When I put this true account of my experience on Angie's List (adding in some positive things as well) the owner posted a highly deceptive response saying that they had no record of ever having cleaned the carpets at my address, even though I had their email responses and even a request for a follow-up satisfaction survey that showed the exact date of their service at my address. The owner later said that my review was invalid because my Angie's List account was under my husband's name, and I, not my husband, had made the service request. Really?

This was such a bad experience, I would never use or recommend ZeroRez. NatureWise Chem-Dry uses the same process and has much better customer service and better pricing as well (and no, I don't work for NatureWise, or know the owners).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
View detailed profiles of: