Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 04:48 PM

1 posts, read 1,829 times

Advertisements

So my story is truly different because I have two unlawful detainers filed on me however I did pay everything in full and I did fulfill my lease however I still cannot find a place to accept me and I am going to be homeless come November 1st what can I or should I do???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2017, 10:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,736 times
Im lookin for a 2-3 br and i jus got a ud due to non payment but im back at work and i need a place asap!??and i also can get a cosigner if anyone is able to work with me!!!?? Please mess me at alitasimmons2015@gmail.com

Old 01-06-2017, 06:56 PM

810 posts, read 851,233 times
I am on the side of landlords it is a BUSINESS and you are just ignorant to think you should be able to live free and have consequences. The eviction takes time and I am sure it varies from state to state. Giving excuses is what most are doing. Sorry if things happened but that does mean you should not have to pay rent. I have never been evicted but I have broken leases and never had any problems finding another place to live. Currently in our place for almost 11 years and previous place over 9 years, Our old landlord was a slum lord but we stayed because the rent was incredibly cheap. He tried to get us to stay longer but I had enough and we were expecting a baby.

Yes things happen in life but people need to take some responsibility. Now if my husband loss his job we would talk to our land lord and I am sure we could work things out. Actually a neighbor went through that after she talked to him and worked things out. She had not lived here nearly as long as we have

Old 01-06-2017, 08:49 PM

2,105 posts, read 4,597,839 times
You could try getting a room in a house, that may be the best place to start.

Old 01-07-2017, 12:42 PM

6,539 posts, read 7,118,145 times
This thread has to set the record for one time posters.

Old 01-09-2017, 10:53 AM

264 posts, read 313,726 times
Perhaps contact these folks for advice?

Couple renting Chelsea pad hasn’t paid rent since 2010

Old 07-24-2017, 11:29 AM

1 posts, read 1,403 times
Default Response to Single UD thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvoyd View Post
With a double deposit (2 month rent total), I would rent to tenants with a single UD.
I have a friend searching for an apartment, 1 bedroom. They were approved and set to move into an apartment complex 8/1/17 however, they were informed that they were denied due to a UD on record from 2013 although displayed as settled, therefore not payable because the charges were reversed, but unable to be approved due to it showing on record in general and not removed.

If you would consider and have apartment listings available depending on your location, your contact info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Old 09-03-2017, 10:04 PM

1 posts, read 1,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWallace View Post
I have rental properties too.

Besides the multiple months of prepayment (mentioned above) one other possible option could be to get a co-signer. Do you have a parent or relative that would financially guarantee payment?
I do Do You have any properties left ?

Old 10-01-2017, 03:06 AM

1 posts, read 1,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWallace View Post
I have rental properties too.

Besides the multiple months of prepayment (mentioned above) one other possible option could be to get a co-signer. Do you have a parent or relative that would financially guarantee payment?
- I am looking for a 2 bedroom apt- just got ud issued this year at 600$ plan to pay it in the next month and have a job and 580 credit score- co signer and double damage deposit if needed- some people are so close minded to helping others- I just need a place, im already paying off the ud

Old 11-05-2017, 09:58 AM

1 posts, read 1,126 times
You shouldn't judge everyone there are reasons and life happens like to me trying to trust ppl and got screwed over and now I'm trying to clear my good name so that left me and my family homeless I'm Avery good person and don't deserve this I need a good place for me and my family which I sleep in my car it's cold sometimes I don't eat to feed my family first so ya we need a safe place to stay yes we have income but I wont let no one take advantage of us because of what we been though no I won't pay no extra because your scared I may leave thats bs I need a place why would I I never wanted to leave my home who wants to be homeless no one it's awful we need a other chance to get things rt a 2-bedroom 2-bathroom with washer and dryer in the unit safe place no rats not run down no roaches or nasty I would stand or sit for that with a attached garbage good price no app fee or administration fee no credit check or criminal record for real I just need to. Start over if someone has any heart pls let me know. [email]Millsmillion2015@gmail.com[/email]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul