Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2010, 03:22 PM

32 posts, read 75,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsjeffgray2002 View Post
You know, I'm really happy for those of you that don't need this job. I'm not being snarky, I seriously am happy for you. But, even if it seems like a pittance to you, this job could help my family get to a better place financially than we have been in years. With two children, and another on the way, I PRAY like crazy for my husband to be chosen. He has no benefits where he is now and is making the same $$$ for the last 6 years. No raise, no bonus, just working him to the bone. So, if you are truly no longer interested, that is fine. But there are thousands out there who are, and who desperately hope for an opportunity like this. My husband had his Second day testing for Production last week, and anxiety is running high. It is really hard to try not to put all our eggs in Toyota's basket, but right now, before the suppliers start up, it's the best chance most have for a decent job. Good luck to everyone, and may the "job fairy" visit soon, LOL.
I know what you are talking about! My husband is military and we have benefits but he is getting ready to retire and his pay will be cut considerably and at this point has heard nothing from all of the places that he has his resume. It may be because he is deployed and wont be back until Feb. I am putting all my eggs in their basket as well. I am sure he is going to hear from them soon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2010, 03:35 PM

58 posts, read 105,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny00g View Post
Good job ltlbet and haybusa
Thank's Kenny00g..... but let me tell you I felt like a car going down the inspection line they check every thing I didn't know if I was joining TMMMS or the U.S.Marine It's not bad but if something is wrong they'll find it.

Old 12-10-2010, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsjeffgray2002 View Post
Good luck to you, too, Bill! It's nerve-wracking, the waiting! I hope all goes well for you, you seem like a real nice guy
It took me about a week to get an interview so he should be on schedule for one soon and continue to pray that's what I did and it was answered so be faithful and your askings will come true.

Old 12-10-2010, 04:20 PM

32 posts, read 75,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by haybusa___ View Post
Thank's Kenny00g..... but let me tell you I felt like a car going down the inspection line they check every thing I didn't know if I was joining TMMMS or the U.S.Marine It's not bad but if something is wrong they'll find it.
Did they tell you how you did? Did they know when you might get a call? I am already pacing waiting to hear and it has only been a day

Old 12-10-2010, 05:50 PM

Yes...they just said I did fine howevr, they didn't say as to when they would call but I assume it'll be next week hopefully.........so it's back to the waiting game again

Old 12-11-2010, 06:37 AM

4 posts, read 8,014 times
Thanks guys for all the info! I taken my work simulations on Nov.6 in still haven't had a call back yet. But I'm patiently waiting. Good luck to those who are waiting n CONGRATS to those that have been hired!

Old 12-12-2010, 09:37 AM

36 posts, read 64,775 times
*knock knock*

"Anybody home? Awful quiet in here."

/sigh
"all alone again"

Old 12-12-2010, 09:44 AM

31 posts, read 67,441 times
Still here, Bill Trying to be patient...very tough...

Old 12-12-2010, 10:00 AM

36 posts, read 64,775 times
I know the feeling, Thursday can't get here fast enough. When I initially got the email about scheduling Day 2 I had already made plans for the first few dates open and couldn't back out, so I picked 12/16 as the first one open to me. Now i wish I had gone ahead and ditched one of my earlier commitments in favor of doing the Day 2 the first week of Dec and have this already behind me. I don't do "waiting" very well.

Old 12-12-2010, 11:02 AM

46 posts, read 80,812 times
Bill_n_MS .............I have had interview and drug screen on the 18th of last month and still havent heard anything since then........so I am sitting here impatiently waiting! I see that a couple of others had theirs on the 17th and have been hired just wonder whats going on!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi