Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2011, 12:37 PM

51 posts, read 109,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by missjob4me View Post
I'm curious about something. I know many of us have taken the Day 1 Assessment test and are still waiting for the call on Day 2. Those of you who have made it to the Day 2 Assessment and beyond when you took the Day 1 test and you were answering those behavioral/personality questions did you go straight down the line answering "agree/disagree" and/or did you answer some of them with the other choices such as somewhat agree/disagree, strongly agree/disagree.....?
I answered mine with some of the other choices. I didnt answer any of them using the neutral choice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2011, 01:40 PM

81 posts, read 147,921 times
Quote:
I'm curious about something. I know many of us have taken the Day 1 Assessment test and are still waiting for the call on Day 2. Those of you who have made it to the Day 2 Assessment and beyond when you took the Day 1 test and you were answering those behavioral/personality questions did you go straight down the line answering "agree/disagree" and/or did you answer some of them with the other choices such as somewhat agree/disagree, strongly agree/disagree.....?
I was all over the place in those answers. Most of the safety and teamwork type questions I strongly agree/disagreed. Most of the personal type questions I answered somewhat or neutral. If your not careful some of those questions will trick you...........

Old 01-21-2011, 01:47 PM

28 posts, read 53,857 times
Quote:
Several of the questions are asked in different ways throughout the test. They are basically the same question just worded different. I think what they are looking for is that you answer them the same way. But honestly, I dunno.

Old 01-21-2011, 02:47 PM

47 posts, read 79,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
Well folks I jus posted in my blog about feeling a lil' down. I am happy for all who got hired, I really am. It is a little tough at times, I kno I need to trust God's timing! We shall see. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Take care. Oh and BTW, it is -26 with the windchill in WI today!! YUK>>

Ha..I'm from Illinois and miss the snow but not the wind/cold!! Fell for ya!

Old 01-21-2011, 02:49 PM

*Feel

Old 01-21-2011, 02:52 PM

Quote:
It's black or white...I've heard you should either be one way or the other on these types of tests.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:03 PM

142 posts, read 260,504 times
Default Background Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota4life View Post
It's black or white...I've heard you should either be one way or the other on these types of tests.

Can anyone who has their background check completed can you tell me what the background check consist of?

Old 01-21-2011, 04:52 PM

116 posts, read 208,777 times
Default Forum anniversary

Wow! April will be 4 yrs this particular forum has been in the works. Talking about a longggg road! The pace has definetly picked up and will continue to do so, hopefully we're all hired!

Old 01-21-2011, 04:56 PM

19 posts, read 28,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
Can anyone who has their background check completed can you tell me what the background check consist of?
I've had mine done, but I couldn't tell you what it consisted of. They seemed to be particularly interested that I filled out the info about my work history very completely, but I haven't gotten any calls from my references saying that they called them.

Old 01-21-2011, 08:10 PM

19 posts, read 33,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltaboi20 View Post
is so happy i got my call for my final offer!!! IM NOW AN OFFICAL EMPLOYEE OF TOYOTA!!! IM N TEARS YAL!!! HANG IN DER EVERYONE!! ITS BEEN A LONG ROAD FOR US ALL!!! GOT TO HAVE FAITH!!
Congrats! Can you please tell me what your timeline was?
Like what day you did Day 1 assessment, Day 2 at the plant, etc.,?
Those of us that are patiently (well maybe not so patiently ) waiting would appreciate the info!
Thanks in advance!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi