Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 07:15 AM

791 posts, read 1,820,278 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
You betcha!!! However,,, there is one stipulation - this pool has a very strict rule: besides footwear, there be no clothing...
ROFLMAO.....Caver...Trust Me! You DO NOT want me in public with nuttin' but my birthday suit on!!! Lord Have Mercy!!! 'Sides, the last thing I want is another visit from 'Save The Whales'....I mean, all the Whales laughed at me when they dumped me in the whale pool. hehehe I was humilated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
Ah be thanken ya kindly dear sir fer passin that inofrmashun onto usns that has been despartly in needs of yur hep. Y'all our jest much two kind and generos to usns.

ah bee lookin fre this here book on ebayee or in da storez when ah gets ta goes shoppin sometimz soon. thanks agin
I see you got that grammar software.....Works great, don't it??? hehehehe You so funjunny!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark Nana View Post
Been reading your posts, you all seem like a great group of folks!! Our house closes on Wednesday although we're still in Arizona. We can hardly wait to move to MO! We have 7 months yet though...hopefully it'll go by fast...

Welcome to the Nut Haus, Nana. Enter at your own risk tho ....cuz you'll be jes like us 'fore ya knows it. But ya know....we be a happy bunch. So just jump right in...git yer feet wet....the waters fine. Good luck to you in the coming months as you prepare for you move. I hope everything goes well, and that soon you'll be livin' your dreams in this Incredible state. DH & I have been here a whopping 2 months, and are still pinching ourselves. You're gonna love it!!! Again, Welcome!!!

Talk To Ya'lls Later,
Boof
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2007, 08:57 AM

4,682 posts, read 12,061,423 times
Talking Secrets! Get your secrets here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
...snip...
Okay, Shadow! It's your turn! Will YOU share your image source secrets with us?
...snip...
Excuse me ma'am,,, such will, as you have probably maybe possibly seen in my discussions w/ that lady who is wondering aimlessly under a canopy of perennial woody plants, located towards the home of Santa, such information will require payment of microbrew beers and/or thin crust oven baked pizza, w/ toppings of sausage, pepperoni, shrimp, chicken, and bacon, before such secrets may be revealed.

Thank you, and have a day.

Old 08-07-2007, 10:13 AM

354 posts, read 325,158 times
Lucky you Kareybear. Good luck on the move and I know that you will love MO as much as most of us do. Once we get moved back to our home state of MO, I will come up to Moberly and give you a private lesson on making bread.

Old 08-08-2007, 09:27 PM

17 posts, read 33,576 times
Good luck, kareybear...........see ya soon. You are gonna love it here.
God Bless,
Kim and Jim

Old 08-09-2007, 03:06 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,552,468 times
Ok OK I told you all to hold the Fort when I am gone....Not picking at each other here. Ummmm did something Naked? Jeez I leave for 5 days and this is what I get...... Thanks everyone for your kind words... I made it safely all by myself.

Old 08-09-2007, 06:08 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,656,150 times
Talking Check out Kareybear's new name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoberlyKareybear View Post
Ok OK I told you all to hold the Fort when I am gone....Not picking at each other here. Ummmm did something Naked? Jeez I leave for 5 days and this is what I get...... Thanks everyone for your kind words... I made it safely all by myself.
Welcome home, MKBear! Is it hot enough fer ya?

I bet you're gonna be busy for awhile findin' a place an' all but if you'll give one of us a way to reach you, we'll keep you in the loop on any meetings you may want to get in on. I remember that you said you'd be without a computer till you find a place, etc. and we don't want you to feel completely left out. Come to think of it, you live quite a ways from Springfield and Branson so I don't anticipate that you'll be makin' all the meetings but at least, I know you'll want to make one of them.

See ya round the forum!

MrsG
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri