Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 11:47 PM

2 posts, read 3,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzycabbie View Post
I've been reading the Montana forum for a while now, then decided I wanted to ask a question or two, so I registered, so I could.
From what I have seen, the fine people of Montana only want life to continue as it has been, they dont want anyone from someplace else coming in, trying to change the life they love so much. I tend to agree with this thinking....There is a reason you left where you were to be in the place you moved to...So why try to make it like the place you hated so much that you moved someplace else...

I happen to like the warped sense of humor of some on this forum, and think or would like to think the wife and myself will fit in just fine in Montana....
From what im seeing i have been getting that idea to which is awsome. Im am currently living at the Lake Of The Ozarks in Missouri an im planing an dreaming of the day i get out of here an head to the geogeous state of Montana. I was born an raised in Nebraska by Omaha and so sick an tired of the hurry hurry crap and i knew i wanted to move to the lake so in 2000 I did, now its filling up with outsiders that want it the way it was back home I hate this place now, I moved here for the way it was, I got to say living on the north side of the lake is not to bad, ran acrossed a great bunch of people, reminds me back when it was. I used to drive truck every time I drove through Montana I loved it for the way it is, always got treated good. I cant think of one bad thing bout Montana ( well the roads in winter ) that would be bout it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana