Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2011, 10:30 PM

1 posts, read 2,089 times

Advertisements

I just moved up here from Phoenix a couple weeks ago and I'm loving it so far. I'm only 20 so I can't go to pubs or bars to meet people and I don't really know where anyone my age hangs out in town so I've come on here. I like hiking, snowboarding, skateboarding, and photography mostly but I'm up for anything really. If anyone around my age wants to plan something I guess post up on here and I can message you my e-mail address or something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2011, 11:30 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,674,687 times
Welcome, not many in your age group here but maybe someone has a lead on activities in your area.

Old 09-15-2011, 09:41 AM

1,191 posts, read 3,002,250 times
Contact the Kalispell chamber
Kalispell, Montana | Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
and tell them as a new resident, you are looking for groups for hiking,
cycling, etc., for your age. They should know who to put you in
touch with for activities you like.

Also check out the campus
Flathead Valley Community College: FVCC Home
and see what kind of activities are going on for the public that you can join.
You can take non-credit photography classes there among other classes. Being
in college at your age is one of the most positive ways to meet positive people, even
taking just one class.

Old 09-21-2011, 07:53 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,972,072 times
Pick a church and start going to it. It doesn't matter what religion you are, or if you are an atheist. You will meet people your age.
There should be lots of social activities around the Kalispell/Whitefish area. Check the Daily Interlake or Hungry Horse News.
Absolutely, sign up for a class or two at FVCC!
I grew up in the Flathead Valley. You have my sympathies. There is no way I would EVER move back there!

Old 10-31-2011, 07:12 PM

1 posts, read 1,677 times
Since you have been in Kalispell for some time REECE MAN, do you like it? How is the place for young single people?

Old 11-02-2011, 06:05 PM

672 posts, read 502,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece Man View Post
I just moved up here from Phoenix a couple weeks ago and I'm loving it so far. I'm only 20 so I can't go to pubs or bars to meet people and I don't really know where anyone my age hangs out in town so I've come on here. I like hiking, snowboarding, skateboarding, and photography mostly but I'm up for anything really. If anyone around my age wants to plan something I guess post up on here and I can message you my e-mail address or something.
Hi and welcome to Kalispell! You will really like it here. if you are into Football(Or even basketball as Football is almost done), go to a High School football Games(Flathead, Glacier)! While Kalispell doesn't have the College football Atmosphere/Team like Missoula has, it's is as Football Town. I know you don't know anyone at the High school Football of course. both Kalispell High school Football Teams are very Good and pretty much every year, High school although Glacier is much more new(2007), while Fltheasd has an Legencey it's been building on for 108 Years l Football is like a religion in Kalispell! Both Flathead and Glacier have Great Teams, Very athletics and are usually dominating n several sports including Football and Rivalry is very intense. But not just Football but in Basketball as well. There is a Great High school Athletics Atmosphere Here. Probably one of the best in the state after helena and Billings.Peoples/Fans really get into Sports here.

Also Some places like Nichol Charles throws Grizzlies Football Parties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana