Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 07:55 PM

139 posts, read 473,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina77
IH...i'm an italian researcher, in January I'll start working in the NIH laboratories of Rocky Mountain - Hamilton.
I can not find housing, and studios or rooms for rent.
Can you suggest me some sites or some agency that Deal of rent rooms and studios?
Thanks in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrotpaul View Post
I'm not trying to be a pain, but Google Hamilton, Montana Real Estate.

What puzzles me is why your employer wouldn't make some arrangements for you, or at least provide you with some leads.

Hamilton, Montana will be a great deal different from ANYTHING you are used to....if you have spent most of you life in Italy.

Perhaps you should try the Human Resources Department of the company that hired you. Surely that department is prepared to help you out. If not, you might want to reconsider making such a move. Culturally and climatically, you are making a significant and very difficult change.
Well, considering that the Valley, that we've come to know, was settled by Jesuit priests from Italy and Como Lake was named after a simular lake in Italy, I think he'll find more simularities then you're letting on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2010, 09:59 PM

10 posts, read 21,439 times
Whats up with walmart? Personally I dont like the place, but its the only place to get bulk food where I live. It sucks. I plan to move to Montana in the next year with my fiance, and love Hamilton. When we move we plan to buy a place and raise a family, so schools are pretty important. What is the student/teacher ratio?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana