Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2011, 11:56 PM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,324 times

Advertisements

Archineer! A Very nice set of tracks...

* Bosses disappears for a couple hours...My Ears grow larger than an elephants, balancing precariously on the back legs of an oak chair... Inwardly Feel Goddess Artemis say as if she were right next to Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
...listen to their receding footsteps... echoed laughter bouncing off staircases then the familiar slam of the outer door... I hop up Grinning... calls Spraynard club, hurried whispers with a back door bouncer...
everything set...

Wait impatiencely... Now! heads out with an excuse... Laughs running part way then hail a cab...

Knocks 3 times... emergency door open and I slide in palming a nice amount in the Bouncers' hand making My way through the crowd, climbing the stairs to the Upper rooms...

Strive over...scan dancers and spot the Goddess...

...decides to just watch You dance below...whispers, beautiful with a Smile...

Damian Marley - Hey Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=WGKgGv8QJCM

Lean on banister...lost in the way the lights reflect its shimmering echos in your hair, the ecstatic joy on fellow trippers faces...wait until You return to Your table with friends, then halt a waiter, ordering Your favorite drink as well as a Pitcher of Exotic beer to be served at Your table...

It's nothing in particular it's everything about You
the way You walk, the way You laugh, and everything that You do
You make this woman(Man) turn her(His) head stop right in her(His) tracks

the thought of You, the sight of You... boy its an instant Heart attack...

...so what do You say We go for a ride...My body's shook and You can revive Me...I don't care where We go ...I don't care what We do
but let My feelings show...I wanna share with You

Jahkey B Feat Satta - Heartattack (Peter Rauhofer Particular Mix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHkOiljOpG4

Waiter weave and bob through the crowd, stop at Your table... smile while placing a drink in front of You, leaving a pitcher of exotic beer for all... offering explanation, His head gesturing to where I lean casually on a sturdy beautifully stained wooden banister, Grinning *

From a Gentleman who says...To You Goddess, who Dances in the Beauty of Her Own Rhythm...

KnightShadow

Old 08-05-2011, 01:01 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,108,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightShadow View Post
It's nothing in particular it's everything about You
the way You walk, the way You laugh, and everything that You do
You make this woman(Man) turn her(His) head stop right in her(His) tracks

the thought of You, the sight of You... boy its an instant Heart attack...

...so what do You say We go for a ride...My body's shook and You can revive Me...I don't care where We go ...I don't care what We do
but let My feelings show...I wanna share with You

Waiter weave and bob through the crowd, stop at Your table... smile while placing a drink in front of You, leaving a pitcher of exotic beer for all... offering explanation, His head gesturing to where I lean casually on a sturdy beautifully stained wooden banister, Grinning *

From a Gentleman who says...To You Goddess, who Dances in the Beauty of Her Own Rhythm...

KnightShadow
Why, Knight, always a true gentleman... Lets Go! Always to dance away with you...

‪Frankie Knuckles - Rain Falls (David's 12" Soakin Wet Mix) 1991‬‏ - YouTube

‪The Nightwriters - Let The Music Use You - Classic House‬‏ - YouTube

Some classic tracks... because there are somethings that just stand the test of time...

Old 08-05-2011, 06:31 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,869,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
I don't usually like Bob Sinclair so this record will probably p**s me off pretty soon:

‪Bob Sinclar ft. Raffaella Carrà - Far l'amore [ NEW 2011 ]‬‏ - YouTube

Bob Sinclar ft. Raffaella Carrà - Far l'amore [ NEW 2011 ]

Yeah, I hate it already.

Old 08-06-2011, 03:39 PM

Default Underworld - Dark Train - Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post

Why, Knight, always a true gentleman...

* Teases Fondly*...Especially in the Company of a Goddess whose manner of carriage subtlly Demands it, Deserves It...and Damn sure Inspires it!

Lets Go! Always to dance away with you...

*Whispers close* I KNOW what I Want...some star region bliss...coming?

*Noted a perfect Jackin Spot, Music loud...drowns Your answer but I didn't have to hear it...Darlin's lips showed Me all I needed to Know*

Come on Baby...* Hand in hand, leading Us there* Telepathic map received...Wiggly Worm opening the Alpha quads!

...there are somethings that just stand the test of time...
True true...HA! *See Archineer, & stop briefly, Bring a Protective Arm lightly around Goddess's waist as dancers press in, yell over the crowd*

Arch Man...Arch! You a Tripper, Lipper or Creator Tonight? Brother If You're Guiding Trippers to the Wiggly Worm Lair then Spin what You Love cause its what You Love that flow scenes and Blow em Up!

We're goin trippin, and You're free to join Us...*Chuckle...gentle squeeze to Goddess then take her hand, vibing where sweetest rivers, flow. Goddess Grin, teasingly ask* Unique Form Tonight? I Grin back...

Hell Yea... Baby Girl! You KNOW I got no patience with Drama...You Ride hard with Me or get politely settled at the nearest stop where there's comfortable seats, then I'll just go on...

Right now I'm gonna be Your Straphanger cause We're hitching a Ride on a Fast movin Dark Train! Hold On Tight! Here it Comes!

... Train... Train... Dark Train... Thunder... Love Love Love... Love oh yea... Long... Long Love...

Underworld - Dark Train - Live

‪Underworld Dark Train Live‬‏ - YouTube

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 08-06-2011 at 04:04 PM..

Old 08-06-2011, 08:41 PM

Default Underworld - Rez / Cowgirl (Live at Fuji Rock) (1999)

JL spins Us... ever closer to the Wiggly Worm... lifting... rising the Arc of Flight... BAMBOLEO... a current pulling... twinkling echoes radiate calling Come this way... over here... already Home....Tumble in a rolling dive..

Faster than brightness We Flow... A moment's touch casts away clumsy bodily forms.. lewd and callous they seem compared to Light now... Flooding beams of Sensations...Senseless... translating into New Pulses...SHOW ME A REASON lifting feelings as Our New Skins... trancing such a Hot Comet Tail-Wind of Promise...

Our Feelings Entwine in that first taste of burning flash... dropping with freedom of a Cosmic roller Coaster acrobat...
Goddess! ... reasons flood away and return Echoing across Galaxies... Reason to Love... twinkling powerfully ... Attracting Our Motion... threads of Beat...

Oh Baby yea! Dance in light Girl!... Swaying You deeply right...
Everythin' everythin'... I'm invisible I'm invisible...

curves left swinging over a Milky Way... Drums a quivering count of Algorithmic designs...
i scream... i scream...I scream ...so much... You know what I mean... This Electric Stream

We ARE within the belly of All Equations!... Somewhere below lips Touch as We Rocket past the Speed of Light... Motion recedes time...

My tears in league, with the Wires and Energy... My Machine... This is My Beautiful Dream...

Deep under curve to the right... Speed forms a Rainbow of Cosmic tears... Sweet sweet Curves...
I'm hurtin'... no one...Hurtin'... no one ...I wanna give you Everythin'... I wanna give a good thin'...to give you everythin'... Everythin' everythin Everythin'...

Voice cries from the loins of Infinity... give it all... explosive rush lifted again... Collective Merge in Cosmic Winds...
One Final Scream... From Love ... Who couldn't climb, this high ... She looks Beau-ti-ful, Like a child...
feel tears and I wanna scream, You know what I mean...This is Hurtin' No One, An eraser of love...

Underworld - Rez / Cowgirl (Live at Fuji Rock) (1999)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK7QrVQa7vE

Oh Baby... I got You Girl... Fly with Me... Inside Orion's Belt...

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 08-06-2011 at 09:03 PM..

Old 08-06-2011, 09:45 PM

Default Underworld - Cowgirl [Everything, Everything]

Riding Rays... Riding Waves... Feelings Surf along edges of a Membrane's Vistas... Building Friction...Plunging deep into Orion's Belt!
Everythin' everythin'... I'm invisible... an eraser of Love...

pulses so full of promise...breaking thru stratospheres as if a surface of water...
Why don't You call me?... I feel like Flyin' too...Why don't you call
Me? I feel like Flyin' Too...Any Reason would Do...

Oh Come Orion!... Your Nebula, Our celestial playground tonight!
Yea Baby! Sweet Goddess We Got THIS! Riding deeper within those starry clusters of kisses...

I scream I scream I scream ..so much... You know what I mean...
This Electric Stream

Galactic Emissions slam forward! Chain Reaction! Brightest of ALL Sensations! We ARE radiating light... Making rhythms ripple!

.......I'm Hurtin'... no one... I wanna Give you Everythin'...I wanna Give You Energy...
wanna give a Good Thing... I Wanna give you Everythin'...
Everythin' everythin' Everythin'

Alpha bands of forty beams, Merge! Pressing... opening wide star forming regions... 4 bright Stars Oscillate Wildly as One!
Gravitational grip... swirl tight... a clinging welcome...

One Final Scream... Of Love...

Underworld - Cowgirl [Everything, Everything]

‪Underworld - Cowgirl [Everything, Everything]‬‏ - YouTube

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 08-06-2011 at 09:54 PM..

Old 08-07-2011, 07:23 AM

1,160 posts, read 1,971,415 times
Good old Eurodance :

‪Captain Hollywood Project Only With You‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-07-2011, 07:35 AM

651 posts, read 779,734 times

‪Cherry Moon Trax - In My House‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-09-2011, 05:22 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,869,470 times

‪Frankie Knuckles pres. Director's Cut feat. Jamie Principle - I'll Take You There : Nocturnal Groove‬‏ - YouTube

Frankie Knuckles pres. Director's Cut feat. Jamie Principle - I'll Take You There
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music