Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2011, 09:56 PM

599 posts, read 5,730,396 times

Advertisements

*coming home after a long day...frozen blue after hours in the cold barn...find you at your desk...our love melts the ice crystals covering my veins..rush to give you a (cold) hug* My darling Sir! How was your day? *concern brushes over my face* Did you sleep at all? Have you eaten? Sweet baby...my Superhero...The world needs you. We need you to take care of yourself. *softly stroke your hair...listening when you with a laughter reassure me that you did both sleep and eat*

*you gently push me toward the shower* What's wrong? You think I'm stinky, huh? *innocent smile* Well, Mr Q certainly didn't seem to care. He gave me a lot of kisses today. And he would never push me away...at least not as long as I keep bribing him with carrots and apples. Would you like a carrot? *pretending to feed you an imaginary carrot..laughing...give you one more stinky hug before heading to the bathroom and the HOT shower*

*wrap the lush robe around my shoulders...leaving the warmth in the bathroom...walking over to your desk* Mr Superhero, it's time to take a break. The world and your students will survive without your caring supervision for a couple of hours. You my dear need your beautysleep. In my arms.

*gently pull you out of your chair and lead you to our bed...caring hands slowly undress you of today's burden...fluff all the pillows and lovingly lay you down...robe fall to floor as I lay down next to you...making sure that you are all tucked in under the soft blanket*

*I touch you...feeling your skin..I touch you...deep within...drawing your lines with my hand..weaving the dream that never ends...I don't play hide and seek..with you dear...when I touch you*

Wolfsheim - Touch - YouTube

Let's sleep now, in the beautiful and loving pile of us.

Old 12-06-2011, 10:43 PM

5,431 posts, read 29,172,658 times
Default The First Time Ever i Saw Your Face

...my Heart caresses Our Memories

as my fingers would trace...

...my Love's Beautiful Face

...whisper softly...goodnight my Love...

the first time...ever i lay with You...

...i felt Your Heart...so close to mine

and i knew Our Joy...it would fill the Earth...

...and last...'til the end of time...my Love

i Love You...

~BloomingArtist~

Old 12-07-2011, 04:28 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,324 times
Default Jamie Nattier - Son of a Son of a Farmer

*Hands on Hips...Tilt head Gazing at Fraulein Joox with a subtle smile*

Darling love...We must not mention Our real or things shocking to an American audience... Therefore...

No mention of stink! LOL...Lovemaking is a definite no-no in the land of puritans since body parts are tainted with sinfulness of some sort that I could never figure out... Also...

*Grinning* Girl...I never find a barn stinky by the way...I LOVE animals! LOL

*Handing you a shovel and a pair of gloves*...We'll buy horses here!

*Place a Plaid cap with hanging braids on your head, matching My own larger Plaid one...pull on gloves putting My back to shoveling...sh...er Manure!* LOL

Our students HERE can sing and join in!

Jamie Nattier - Son of a Son of a Farmer

Jamie Nattier "Son of a Son of a Farmer" - YouTube

Plenty of shovels to go around! There's Gold in them there...fertilizer!
Get to work! LOL

As to You Frisky Fraulein...Let's race and see who can get the stinkiest!!! Ready Set *Already pushing a load to the end of a horse's stall*

Yes Sir! Gold!

KnightShadow

Old 12-07-2011, 04:42 AM

Default High Valley - On the Combine (Official Music Video)

More Music Fitting a Country Morning of Feeding animals and cleaning stalls!

Come on Fraulein...We're country folks deep down behind Our gabardines, silks and designer shoes...ssssshhhh. Our secret! O yea...Also Goth/Synths which are defintely no-nos...See? LOL

High Valley - On the Combine (Official Music Video)

High Valley - On the Combine (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Baby...*stop shoveling a moment, leaning on the handle* The way people handle lovemaking here is putting sexy songs next to each other! *Roaring with laughter*..I guess thats the PG-13 Marketing Darling. Baby this ain't Europe...So think Disney land...go extreme in thought THEN respond...and You got it!

*Neighing horses gives a comfy feeling*

Songs are okay but TEXT? In a time of sextexting, and the like? Love, you're gonna give people heart attacks...And never mention do-do...er poo...*lean head back roaring with laughter*

Okay that's enough foundational 101...Later let's look at Horses!

KnightShadow

Old 12-07-2011, 04:48 AM

Default Matt Prater - Gravel Road

*A rooster crows..We both stop looking at each other*

Did you buy a rooster? nope...You? nope...*Shrugs* Maybe a neigbour is moving in with Us and bringing a load of chickens! I guess its all right but they'll have to make the coop themselves...

Matt Prater - Gravel Road

Matt Prater - Gravel Road - YouTube

*Grinning* We got work to do before Daybreak!

KnightShadow

Old 12-07-2011, 04:55 AM

Default Seldom Scene - Lay Down Sally

*Gaze out the barn a minute...push back Cap*

Fraulein...We Could add more run down wash boards coverings on the front entrance to discourage noisy city slickers...they'll just assume its a shambling Huge Shack...*Grinning* With a manor taste inside!

Sings... Lay down Sally...*Moving to other stalls*

Seldom Scene - Lay Down Sally

Seldom Scene - Lay Down Sally - YouTube

KnightShadow

Old 12-07-2011, 05:00 AM

Default The Seldom Scene - Walk Through This World With Me

*Watch Fraulein out of the corner of My eye...Grinning to Myself...Stop shoveling...sneak up on her and grab her by the waist...laughing*

Break time! Dance with Me Sugar!

The Seldom Scene - Walk Through This World With Me

The Seldom Scene "Walk Through This World With Me" - YouTube

O Yeaa! Good Country Air to Fill the Lungs!

KnightShadow

Old 12-07-2011, 05:09 AM

Default Lenny Cooper - Black and Camo

*Laughing...We walk out the barn, arms around each other's waist...Hear a Trunk pumping out..Faces blank*

Come on!...*Running to the fence...and Yeaaap..Hiphop Country!!*

Lenny Cooper - Black and Camo

Lenny Cooper "Black and Camo" - YouTube

*Lean head back roaring* And here they argue about old and new country! Lawd these kids din gon HipHop!!! *8 bright faces cruise down the country road..waving and flashing Us peace signs*

*Turn to Fraulein Joox...Grinning*

So You see Darling...Things are never what they seem! Or even relevant! Let's shower, Get dressed and be on Our way to Our "Day" Job...you know...what brings home the bacon!

KnightShadow

Old 12-07-2011, 05:26 AM

5,431 posts, read 29,172,658 times
Default Lady of Dreams/Rising Sun

...eyes flutter...We are lifted...soaring thru the clouds...Spirits flying Together...

...join me...my Love...as We Dream...into the new dawn...

...whisper softly...good morning my Love...

i Love You...

~BloomingArtist~

Old 12-07-2011, 05:30 AM

Default Soundmachine - High Voltage (Made Famous By AC/DC) [Backing Track Version]

Wait...Before We start Our Day...let's do some Bike Riding! Baby Come on...*Laughing so hard at the look on Fraulein's face... But We Run back to the barn where We keep the Bikes, quickly change right there and head out*

There's Good tracks up in Victoria High... Good for Our Circulation! Darling We're Young! If We break a bone it'll heal Fast! *revving up the trottle...takes off down the road* YeeeeeHaaaaa!

Soundmachine - High Voltage (Made Famous By AC/DC) [Backing Track Version]

High Country Ride - Day 2 - YouTube

Now We're ENERGIZED!!! Ready to tackle the Day!

KnightShadow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music