Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
 [Register]
Naples Collier County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 07:28 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,089,243 times

Advertisements

It's not nirvana, but after living here 25 years, I don't agree.

I guess that makes me not intelligent or a sociopath. But it's better than being an internet forum troll....

Old 01-03-2013, 10:27 PM

85 posts, read 176,949 times
Whatever it makes any of us in kc's eyes, doesn't matter. Living here and being happy for over twenty years. Militarily serving my country for thirty five years.

Last edited by Sunscape; 01-04-2013 at 02:19 PM..

Old 01-04-2013, 06:28 AM

33 posts, read 61,597 times
So KC, if you're so unhappy - MOVE! You wouldn't be missed here

Old 01-04-2013, 10:13 AM

29 posts, read 57,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmozer View Post
Funny. In my three years of spending much of the year in Naples, you, KC, are the only person that I would label "rude".
And how so? Because I am expressing my thoughts? Come on man. It's a free country, and I'm not personally attacking you.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokranch View Post
So KC, if you're so unhappy - MOVE! You wouldn't be missed here
See, the thing is -- not everyone has money to their pleasure like you think. (Even though it may look like it Naples). I'm an 18 year old college student just looking to advance myself personally and professionally.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:34 AM

Location: Lakewood NJ/Murrells Inlet SC/ N. Naples FL/Swainton NJ
4,026 posts, read 6,543,117 times
I'm an 18 year old college student just looking to advance myself personally and professionally.

Note to KC: If your attitude in general is reflected by your posts here, you are not going too far.......

Old 01-04-2013, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc1296426 View Post
See, the thing is -- not everyone has money to their pleasure like you think. (Even though it may look like it Naples). I'm an 18 year old college student just looking to advance myself personally and professionally.

I got news for you, Naples (or most of FL for that matter) is not the place for anyone, let alone an 18 year old, to advance personally or professionally. It doesn't make the rest of us sociopaths or of lesser intelligence.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmozer View Post
I'm an 18 year old college student just looking to advance myself personally and professionally.

Note to KC: If your attitude in general is reflected by your posts here, you are not going too far.......
Why are you ignoring what the rest of my posts are saying?

I have attitude because I'm frustrated by dealing with the attitude and ignorance that YOU have.

I will attest to anyone that SWFL is the only place where you can have an anger, and ignorance problem, and it's totally okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripower455 View Post
I got news for you, Naples (or most of FL for that matter) is not the place for anyone, let alone an 18 year old, to advance personally or professionally. It doesn't make the rest of us sociopaths or of lesser intelligence.
What are you talking about? Do you know how many Universities and families live here? So are you writing those places and people off then, like they're not meant to be here then? Come on.

And stop assuming. I'm not saying it doesn't make everyone else sociopaths or of lesser intelligence -- but it's pretty close.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc1296426 View Post
Why are you ignoring what the rest of my posts are saying?

I have attitude because I'm frustrated by dealing with the attitude and ignorance that YOU have.

I will attest to anyone that SWFL is the only place where you can have an anger, and ignorance problem, and it's totally okay.
Where else have you lived? I am no fan of this area for a multitude of reasons, but the people here are no more sociopathic or less intelligent than anywhere else. You want bad? Spend some time in Miami or Orlando......

FWIW, the only person on this thread displaying any anger or bad attitude is you.

Quote:
What are you talking about? Do you know how many Universities and families live here?
What does that have to do with anything? What are you gonna do after college?

Unless your career dreams include service oriented or public service jobs (not that there's anything wrong with those), there is very little opportunity for a young person starting out down here.

Quote:
So are you writing those places and people off then, like they're not meant to be here then? Come on.
You have written everyone in the area off as less intelligent sociopaths.

Quote:
And stop assuming. I'm not saying it doesn't make everyone else sociopaths or of lesser intelligence -- but it's pretty close.
No assumption on my part. You made that exact statement in your original post.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:47 PM

4,696 posts, read 7,893,054 times
After doing some cleaning of offensive posts I am closing this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples