Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2012, 01:57 PM

1 posts, read 2,553 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are looking to relocate to Nashville for our Autistic son.
Can someone please give me information on the schools in ,Brentwood,Franklin and Nolensville.We are looking for the best for him.
Do the schools have para pro's? Is one school system more desirable for special needs children? I would appreciate any information,even about
support groups.
Thank You
Stephanie

Last edited by Sam I Am; 06-08-2012 at 06:00 AM.. Reason: Moved to appropriate state/city forum
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2012, 07:16 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
What grade will your son be in?

Your best bet for Williamson County Schools is to contact Carol Hendlmyer at the Williamson County Schools central office.

Williamson County Schools

She will be the best person to guide you.

WCS has a parent support group for those with special needs. Some of those parents will be best to advise you on specific schools.

wcsLink.org | Connecting Special and Gifted Education Families, Educators, and the Community in Williamson County | Tennessee

If your son is still in elementary school, Franklin Special School District within the city of Franklin has its own coordinator. Brenda Hughey is retiring this year. The new coordinator is Beth Herren.

Franklin Special School District - Special Populations

You also can search the Nashville forum for previous threads where this question has been addressed.

//www.city-data.com/forum/searc...rchid=37134734

Last edited by BirdieBelle; 06-08-2012 at 07:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville