Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 10:23 PM

6,295 posts, read 23,204,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme View Post
Anybody know anything about Waterford Place apartments in Bellevue?

Is the staff friendly/helpful?
Are the apartments clean/new?
Is the area nice/safe? (looks like it's located by 70s and 251)
I can only tell you that the general area is safe and clean. Nearby is the Community Center, the Bellevue Branch of the Public Library, at least three large churches, a little park (mostly a kiddie and walking park, but they have free concerts there in summer), the Bellevue Middle School, grocery stores, drugstores, dry cleaners, gas stations, etc.

I believe those apartments were built about ten or fifteen years ago, so they're relatively new.

If there's anything else you want to know about the area itself, just let me know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2009, 01:10 AM

80 posts, read 312,606 times
Thanks for the reply alleycat.

Bellevue sounds nice. How does it compare to other areas of Nashville? (in terms of crime, cleanliness, schools, affluence, etc.)

I certainly have lots of other Nashville questions, but I'll start new threads for those (I don't want to hijack this one).

Thanks!

Old 10-07-2009, 01:53 AM

20 posts, read 99,724 times
Colonial Grand in Bellevue and Hillmeade are the nicest apartment complexes in Bellevue. I lived at Colonial Grand for 2 1/2 years. I had to move to another apartment complex in Nashville because they kept raising the rent and it just got to be too much. Another nice apartment complex is 865 Bellevue. They remodeled everything and it's beautiful. It's also gated now.

I wouldn't move back to Colonial Grand because I feel that they nickel and dime you for everything there and there were issues with management...oh and their gate was always broken and there were car break-ins a lot. I would move to Hillmeade if I had to choose right now. I've heard their apartments are huge...and that is a big plus when it comes to apartment living if you ask me. It can get cramped!

Old 11-24-2009, 06:31 AM

11 posts, read 16,215 times
I was just wondering what apartment complex you moved into pinkstar? How do you like it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
View detailed profiles of: