Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 10:11 PM

13 posts, read 21,189 times

Advertisements

I will be visiting Nashville in exactly one month. I will be there for 5 days. I'm needing a not-so-expensive hotel. Just for me to sleep. Any recommendations? I don't want to get stuck at a horrible hotel or in a bad neighborhood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2009, 11:04 PM

20 posts, read 41,663 times
Hotel Indigo can usually be had on Price-line for about $100 a night. Pretty hip and is about a 10 minute walk or $5 cab fare to downtown.

Old 10-20-2009, 09:14 AM

231 posts, read 869,560 times
Alexis Inn & Suites....just off of Briley Parkway, close to the airport and you can be downtown in under 15 minutes (thats including stop/go at the traffic lights), its clean, quiet it is not a brand new place but good place for the cost.
I stayed there numerous times prior to my relocating to the Nashville area.

Old 10-21-2009, 07:47 AM

3,828 posts, read 8,473,389 times
Will you be driving while you're here or using cabs/walking? That makes a big difference on where you can stay and limits your options.

If you're not opposed to staying in suburbs, your possibilities for economical hotels go up. Plenty of Hampton Inns, Holiday Inn Expresses, etc in Hendersonville/Goodlettsville north of town and in Cool Springs/Franklin/Brentwood south of town.

Old 10-21-2009, 02:16 PM

627 posts, read 1,846,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnMtnFire View Post
Alexis Inn & Suites....just off of Briley Parkway, close to the airport and you can be downtown in under 15 minutes (thats including stop/go at the traffic lights), its clean, quiet it is not a brand new place but good place for the cost.
I second this vote. Exact same scenario for me as GrnMtnFire.

Old 10-21-2009, 02:33 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,112,482 times
We stayed at a great place in Nashville, indoor/outdoor pool - heated. hot-tub water was colder than pool water, so we didn't use it but the jets worked. Not too far of a walk to food. Shuttle to and from airport - 5 minutes?

Just found the receipt - it was the fairfield inn. They serve breakfast.

Old 10-24-2009, 06:05 PM

13 posts, read 21,189 times
I will be renting a car while I'm down... let me know if you think of any more. I'll research these. Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
Will you be driving while you're here or using cabs/walking? That makes a big difference on where you can stay and limits your options.

If you're not opposed to staying in suburbs, your possibilities for economical hotels go up. Plenty of Hampton Inns, Holiday Inn Expresses, etc in Hendersonville/Goodlettsville north of town and in Cool Springs/Franklin/Brentwood south of town.

Old 10-25-2009, 07:38 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,368,168 times
Here is an inexpensive Hotel , about 15 min from Downtown. In a great Area. Close to Shopping and Restaurants. In A corporate park, but very close to downtown Brentwood shopping and restaurants.
Its very safe here.

Extended Stay Hotels Brentwood TN: Mainstay Suites hotel Brentwood Tennessee

Diane G

Old 10-25-2009, 07:42 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,368,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnMtnFire View Post
The problem is there is not much there and you really hear the airport noise there. There is an office park there(My husband works there) but not much else.

Diane G

Old 10-25-2009, 11:31 PM

549 posts, read 1,380,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreMcBee View Post
I will be renting a car while I'm down... let me know if you think of any more. I'll research these. Thanks guys!
My vote: Hyatt Place in Hendersonville. Awesome area. Awesome hotel. Might be a little more expensive than you'd like, but it was great!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville