Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2009, 05:54 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,079,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
Gdude - Don't be upset! The sticky that's gone is the one that made many find other venues to express ourselves, where we could be ourselves and answer with humor or whatever without getting "slapped." This forum used to be a LOT of fun as well as informative, then the "fun" part was dampened, so to speak.....could be a good thing

O Whew!

So how are things up in NH?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2009, 09:47 PM

3,712 posts, read 11,047,583 times
Quote:
Gdude - Don't be upset! The sticky that's gone is the one that made many find other venues to express ourselves, where we could be ourselves and answer with humor or whatever without getting "slapped." This forum used to be a LOT of fun as well as informative, then the "fun" part was dampened, so to speak.....could be a good thing
Yeah, I noticed that this morning, too! Gdude, that particular sticky was just a slap on the wrist that we got for having too much fun - and was left up since Dec! It was like having a nun standing there tapping a ruler on the desk just to make sure you remembered to behave.

Old 04-15-2009, 10:19 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,963,095 times
OMG Wanna, that nun picture just made me laugh so hard it work the dog up (he got up, looked at me in disgust and went to into the bedroom!) You have no idea how many times I started writing a DM to the person who wrote/left that post there for 3+ months... then deleted before sending.

Guess the point has been made and people aren't having nearly as much fun here anymore (but I do have to say that CaseyB is a most excellent mod in Suzet's absence!) I really miss the 'old' city-data...... gdude, you'da liked it too

Old 04-16-2009, 05:08 AM

2,489 posts, read 8,183,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
O Whew!

So how are things up in NH?
Things are pretty good up here - we're in Littleton. Looking forward to our new Main Street - the project is getting underway this week! It's been my kind of weather this week, too - 50-60 - I really don't like the heat - 50-70 is my ideal temperature range for spring/summer We live on a hill and only have 2 mounds of snow left, too!

Old 04-16-2009, 07:46 AM

1,384 posts, read 4,456,081 times
HAHAHA!!!! Wanna, you found a picture of Yac! Damn, my knuckles still hurt...

Old 04-16-2009, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Things are pretty good up here - we're in Littleton. Looking forward to our new Main Street - the project is getting underway this week! It's been my kind of weather this week, too - 50-60 - I really don't like the heat - 50-70 is my ideal temperature range for spring/summer We live on a hill and only have 2 mounds of snow left, too!
I am looking forward to the re-doing of our Main Street which starts in a few weeks and lasts through the end of the year. This week has also been my ideal weather 40's! I dont like the heat that much either. We dont have any snow left!

Old 04-20-2009, 06:05 PM

So how is everyone doing?

Old 04-21-2009, 11:46 AM

1,384 posts, read 3,182,171 times
Keeping busy round here. I'm in the lakes region and its like watching the town come alive very slowly. People pass by the ice cream stands and turn their heads as if to say, "nope, not open yet. Soon my little ice cream minions....very....soon..." (enter evil laugh here).

Last year I let so many sunny warm perfect days pass me by, but this year "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" I will be out there with the rest of the locals this weekend enjoying the rays and warmth like a crazy cabin fever idiot! yahoo!

Old 04-25-2009, 02:36 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,207,654 times
Talking HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR VALERIE C! PLEASE JOIN me! WOOHOOO!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR VALERIE C

OUR OWN NEW HAMPSHIRE IN HOUSE REALTOR!!

DEAR NH FRIENDS, PLEASE JOIN ME IN WISHING

OUR VERY OWN VALERIE C, A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

ITS THIS WEEK!I will keep the actual date private for

confidentiality purposes ITS A PARTY here in the OFF TOPIC

THREAD as well as the "COUNTRY THREAD" PLEASE JOIN IN ON

THE FUN!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR VALERIE C!!

SOMEONE PLEASE BRING SOME CAKE & BALLOONS TO THE PARTY!!

MAY YOU ENJOY GREAT HEALTH,

LOTS OF INNER PEACE!!!LOTS OF LOVE, LOTS OF HAPPINESS!!

LOTS OF JOY ALL AROUND!!! LOTS OF LOVING HUGS!!!!

LOTS OF YUMMY CAKE!!! AND YOUR FAVORITE, A "MOJITO"

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

AND MANY MORE!!!

CHEERS MY FRIEND!!!

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE GREAT REAL ESTATE HELP YOU GIVE

AROUND HERE!!YOU ARE THE BEST!!

((((((HUGS)))))))

LUV YA!!

Countrylv22

Last edited by countrylv22; 04-25-2009 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: THANK YOU 2 ALL OF THE FRIENDS that POST here!CHEERS TO YOU VAL!!((HUGS)):0)Take care my FRIENDS!:)PEACE,BLESSINGS!:0)

Old 04-25-2009, 02:51 PM

26,437 posts, read 46,684,434 times
It is WICKED HOT out this afternoon. I can not believe it is 90F
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire