Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2008, 06:06 AM

2,489 posts, read 8,183,932 times

Advertisements

Thank you all for the 2nd gold bar, since it came from most of you!

NH2NCMom - Happy Anniversary! This is my third marriage as well, and like you, I believe I got it right this time!

boo and country - good to "see" you again.

Have a great 4th everyone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2008, 06:37 AM

3,533 posts, read 12,313,556 times
Talking Happy forth everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
Thank you all for the 2nd gold bar, since it came from most of you! YOU MEAN GOLD NUGGET

NH2NCMom - Happy Anniversary! This is my third marriage as well, and like you, I believe I got it right this time!

boo and country - good to "see" you again.

Have a great 4th everyone!

wow, that's funny. this is my third too..lol i guess third times a charm DW and i will be celebrating 6 years in november. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NH2NCMOM AND MANY MORE.

Old 07-04-2008, 08:22 AM

Wow - seems to be a theme here - third times the charm! Hubby and I have been together 9 years this past April, will be married 2 in September....it took me awhile to want to be married again

Old 07-04-2008, 08:58 AM

Default Fear Itself

Did anybody watch "Fear Itself" last night? I don't get "spoooked" very often by movies, TV shows or books, in fact, I love that type of thing. Last night's episode scared the crap outta me for some reason....The first thing I thought of this morning was the guy in that movie!

I've never seen the show before and about halfway through, I was thinking I should probably just turn it off and do something else, but just had to watch and see how it ended....I guess it's a weekly show? I dunno....10 to 1, though, the next time I see it's on, I'll have to watch it!

Old 07-04-2008, 10:41 AM

1,384 posts, read 4,456,338 times
oooh, i'll have to try to catch that show. although it's likely i'll wimp out & change the channel. I watched back to back shows on the American Presidents.

Old 07-04-2008, 10:59 AM

From what I understand, it's a weekly show, but each week is a different story, not related to previous story lines. I was just channel surfing and happened on it and it didn't even sound like it was going to be all that good, but whoever wrote it did a good job of scaring me

I've only had that happen one other time - I read the book _Communion_ by Whitley Strieber and saw the movie - I don't know how many times I woke up in the middle of the night certain there were aliens in either the bedroom or the living room

Old 07-04-2008, 12:31 PM

lol!! yes, that movie scared me too. I'll bet the book was even better.

Old 07-04-2008, 01:28 PM

1,282 posts, read 3,707,385 times
Talking Proud of my hubby :)

My husband lost 39 pounds since January. His employer had a contest to see who could lose the most weight - they also challenged people to lower BP, cholesterol and quit smoking. My husband didn't win it all (the guy who did lost over 70 lbs and won over $5000) but he DID come in 6th of 83 people.

So anyways not only did he win a good sum of money, the company also MATCHED his winnings (and everyone else's) to give to their favorite charity. So hubby gave half of the money to our church, and he gave another half to Dale Earnhardt Foundation I can't wait to send them the check with the story behind it.

Oh and we are taking his winnings and use it for our trip back to NH this fall.

We had a lovely evening last night - including strawberries dipped in chocolate and whipped cream and the movie Oceans 13. We had a small and impromptu birthday party for his dad and brother (his birthday is on Monday) and watched the fireworks. It was really nice to celebrate our anniversary - first time since we got married. Thanks to all of you for your kind comments and congratulations both in posts and reps. Yes I know many people who have been married 3 times - I know I will NOT get married again no matter what.

Old 07-04-2008, 02:00 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,963,722 times
NH2NCMom, it sounds like you both had a great night. I love chocolate dipped strawberrys..yummy

This Sept will be our 25th year anniversary. I cant belive we have been together that long. We have been in each others lives for 28 years. We were high school sweeties. Our fall foliage "trip" started out as an anniversary gift for me from my hubby...I am still waiting to collect it.

Dare, I havent heard of that TV show. I love scarey though (hense the 25 years of marriage...lmao).

Lisa, I too watched some of the Presidents. Haha, our lives are way too exciting.

Old 07-04-2008, 03:03 PM

exactly, Suzette, you couldn't have summed it up more accurately!! Have a fun and safe 4th!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire