Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2009, 08:57 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,963,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandbarcreek View Post
It is such pleasure to experience the beautiful Fall Colors around these areas!

I am planning on visiting Portsmouth with my husband at the end of this month and hope there will be lots of fall foliage to enjoy!

How are your fall colors doing!
Hi Sandbar!

If you want to see some incredible fall foliage just take 116 from Littleton east until it runs into 3. Take 3 North as it becomes the Lancaster Road and then before Colebrook it will become the Danial Webster Highway. You will see some of the most beautiful fall colors on the planet! I will be sure to post some photos on here soon when I have the time!

Hope you are enjoying your first year here!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2009, 01:57 PM

4,538 posts, read 6,803,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
Describe it!! I do love love this shop in New London!!! Serendipity Boutique: New London (NH) New Hampshire
You'd probably like OMG as well over by the Pizza Chef.

Old 10-12-2009, 06:15 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,963,973 times
Default Favorite Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincolnian View Post
You'd probably like OMG as well over by the Pizza Chef.
In New London you will see a lot of Colby Sawyer College Kids usually. By the way, if you like Literature, Colby Sawyer College is top otch and has a wonderful ambiance about it!

Old 10-12-2009, 09:15 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,949,596 times
Fall colors are actually moving south fairly quickly! At the end of the month, you may need to head further south to follow the colors. I'm thinking a nice ride to Western New Hampshire (Monadnock/Keene area) or maybe along the Mowhawk Trail (route 2 in Massachusetts) It's not New Hampshire, but if you're looking for color, that's probably your best bet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandbarcreek View Post
It is such pleasure to experience the beautiful Fall Colors around these areas!

I am planning on visiting Portsmouth with my husband at the end of this month and hope there will be lots of fall foliage to enjoy!

How are your fall colors doing!

Old 10-17-2009, 01:42 AM

5 posts, read 11,778 times
Don't some of you people realize what you are doing? Every time you answer questions like these posted, you are pesonally responsible for destroying yet another once sleepy village in New Hampshire. These inner city scumbags, with a few bucks in their pockets, trickle in at first, and then pour in. They destroy the language; the culture, and the heritage of the very places that many of you have both fully described and sold out (better than any used cars salesman ever could).
They watch movies like "Baby Boom" and other simular generes, and fall in love with that fantasy. When they actually make the move, reality sets in and they become miserable, and make everyone around them uncomfortable. I hope that the freezing cold; snow, ice, and mud dissuade most from ever moving in, and causes many more to move back out, but until that happens, please do not encourage anymore of them into the state and thereby destroying yet another once beautiful town.

Old 10-17-2009, 05:40 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,699,747 times
Attention Littleton Italian food lovers!! Cantina DI Gerardo is amazing! The food is like the north end of Boston and I enjoyed every bite of my food plus we had a bunch to take home The place is very small and looks like a sub/pizza place but is is just to die for

Old 10-17-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublecheck1 View Post
Don't some of you people realize what you are doing? Every time you answer questions like these posted, you are pesonally responsible for destroying yet another once sleepy village in New Hampshire. These inner city scumbags, with a few bucks in their pockets, trickle in at first, and then pour in. They destroy the language; the culture, and the heritage of the very places that many of you have both fully described and sold out (better than any used cars salesman ever could).
They watch movies like "Baby Boom" and other simular generes, and fall in love with that fantasy. When they actually make the move, reality sets in and they become miserable, and make everyone around them uncomfortable. I hope that the freezing cold; snow, ice, and mud dissuade most from ever moving in, and causes many more to move back out, but until that happens, please do not encourage anymore of them into the state and thereby destroying yet another once beautiful town.

I am assuming this is a joke

Old 10-17-2009, 08:26 PM

3,712 posts, read 11,037,076 times
My mum says the same thing (kinda)! she said 'stop talking about how great Hollis is. People move in and build more expensive houses and the taxes will go up!' kidding? somewhat yes, somewhat no.

Old 10-17-2009, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaComeHome View Post
My mum says the same thing (kinda)! she said 'stop talking about how great Hollis is. People move in and build more expensive houses and the taxes will go up!' kidding? somewhat yes, somewhat no.
Sure I hear you....but people that run businesses really really need the money that these people bring with them

Old 10-17-2009, 09:29 PM

26,421 posts, read 46,591,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
Attention Littleton Italian food lovers!! Cantina DI Gerardo is amazing! The food is like the north end of Boston and I enjoyed every bite of my food plus we had a bunch to take home The place is very small and looks like a sub/pizza place but is is just to die for
What street is it closest to? The last time I drove through Littleton the entire Downtown was under road construction and it was a complete mess to say the least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire