Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2023, 11:17 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times

Advertisements

Happy Birthday, Karen! Enjoy your day
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2023, 05:11 AM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,199,237 times
Talking Happy Birthday Dear "KAREN in NH 2012" Everyone please join the CELEBRATION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
DEAR COUNTRY PORCH FRIENDS!!!

Please excuse me, but I am still ENJOYING SHEENA'S NEW YEAR'S BRUNCH!! WOW!! So, DELICIOUS! Thank you, Dear SHEENA! I will continue to munch on it all for at least a couple of days! I LUV it!

Now, we have to take a small BREAK of CELEBRATING the CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR'S HOLIDAYS, etc.

To WISH one of our very SPECIAL FRIENDS, "KAREN in NH 2012" a SUPER WONDERFUL & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Please join me in wishing her a wonderful YEAR!
CHEERS & BLESSINGS for KAREN in NH 2012!!

We have more CAKES, PIES, COOKIES, CHOCOLATES (Lead FREE chocolates in case anyone is wondering, LOL!)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAREN in NH 2012 and many more!!YAY!!!

Pull up a chair, FRIENDS!! The PARTY continues!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl62hhiBMOM

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY #64 to OUR DEAR "KAREN in NH 2012"!!

Old 01-02-2023, 05:17 AM

126,280 posts, read 19,053,589 times
<Wobbling in here like a penguin with a large white serviette around the neck and looking around where all the the "jubel and trubel and heiterkeit (rejoicing hustle and bustle) is coming from across the border! >

karen to be a New Year baby what a special gift to your parents!
A belated happy birthday to you and may your year be filled with happiness and most important of all good health! I brought Marzipan Stollen, meringue hearts drizzled with mocha and Belgium chocolate.

It is so nice to see you all again!

Old 01-02-2023, 07:23 AM

88,586 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Happy birthday, Karen! I have five months on ya! Hope you have a great day, and I wish good health to yo in the year to come.

Maybe just a small piece of cake...

Old 01-02-2023, 12:46 PM

26,422 posts, read 46,591,155 times
Happy Birthday Karen, have an excellent 2023!

Old 01-02-2023, 02:58 PM

24,125 posts, read 32,484,271 times
Happy Birthday to a very special, accomplished yet down to earth person, who never has anything bad to say about anyone.

I have a Three Cheese Vegetable Lasagna in the oven just for you. If you aren't in the mood for Lasagna, I've got your covered with plank baked with herbs and lemons slices. Smashed garlic baked potatoes, with a dollop of whipped, homemade butter and sour cream if you like. (I'm having both)
I forget if you like Brussels sprouts, but I make some delicious ones that are crispy. and herbaceous.

Dessert is a dark chocolate flowerless cake that I top with freshly whipped cream. I am not Gluten Intolerant, but I tried this cake at it's fabulous!

I really home that you enjoy your meal and that 2023 is a happy, healthy, fun and fabulous year for you and yours.

Save a little salmon for the kitties!

Old 01-02-2023, 03:39 PM

560 posts, read 786,906 times
Happy Birthday Karen! And look who's dropped by to make this a memorable celebration! It is Sheriff John and his Lunch Brigade with a special Birthday song just for you. Hope you have a lovely birthday Karen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty-3E4SvZPM

Old 01-02-2023, 04:13 PM

7,488 posts, read 10,490,127 times
Happy Birthday, Karen!

I brought some of what I have every year on my own birthday - an authentic New England clam boil! Lemme see...there's the fresh clams, chourico sausage, potatoes, corn on the cob, sweet potatoes, hot dogs for the kids, topped off with plenty of fresh seaweed. Add the warm melted butter, and everyone will be a greasy mess in no time! Dessert is ice cold watermelon!

And I brought the evening's entertainment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSJf71nd0pE.

Old 01-02-2023, 10:59 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,774,235 times
Happy Birthday, Karen! And what a brilliant party this has turned out to be! We've had frenzied partying with the Brooklyn contingent, over some sudden news not fit to mention, and the girls, fast-asleep, were put on a plane to Wyoming, having partied until they dropped - couldn't sing even one more verse of 'In Ale Gasn'. But I'm still on this side of the continent, and Chef had this big terrine of boozy Pate de Campagne (all Duck) he'd prepared before today's change in plans..... and.... I hope you like it on herbed mushroom caps (more Keto than a bread). But honestly, with all the wonders everyone else has brought, one might want to save the pate for later.

Such a fabulous Clam Boil, Nor'Eastah! And Sheena, I'm heading straight for those Brussels Sprouts! Almrausch, I'm just going to ogle, and inhale the fragrance of, those fabulous sweets. "Reiche mir ein schmeck Stollen..." See? Hear me wheedle? I can't be trusted around such fabulous confections (and I have no idea which languages I've just combined and misspelled, but it seemed suitably Alpine, so...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Apricots are the best! They ship this kolachi all over the world. and for good reason. I'd call these 1/4 healthy. Not as healthy as anything that you make,

You need a name for that marvelous dessert? I would not mention what they don't have. Who needs to know that? I wouldn't name it for how they look either. They just sound SO GOOD!

How about "Glorias"?
Capital idea! But why am I having flashbacks to one of my favorite Joan Crawford moments? Remember the commercial Saint Joan did, for The Grocery Store Council? (or something like that) It was in the early Sixties, and upon entering one of the modern grocery stores for which Saint Joan of Brentwood reminds us we should grateful, the child they'd borrowed for the commercial, begins begging for change to put in a machine dispensing TROLLS.

Troll-in-hand, the child then starts being needy, again, demanding even more Saint Joan's attention. Miss Joan Crawford apparently thinks that the Trolls are made of gelatin instead of rubber, and dismisses the little girl with, "Oh, eat your Troll!"

Nonetheless, I'm flattered. These would be 'Glorias au Chocolat', I'd imagine. The plainer version would be 'Glorias de Vanille'.

Old 01-07-2023, 04:14 PM

1,282 posts, read 3,704,126 times
Default Dropping in and saying hi - happy birhtday in heaven

Hey NJ Guy aka LOL and whatever other personalities you had...

aka Nick

so I know it's your special day on earth, but we hope you know you aren't forgotten.

Put in a good word for me with the man upstairs please - I just ask for a very large lottery win to be able to help everyone in need.

Hugs

Last edited by NH2NCMom; 01-07-2023 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year - Happy Birthday and Hello Country
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire