Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 08:50 AM

3 posts, read 7,523 times

Advertisements

Wait gangs??? I'm trying to move my kids away from that and looks like I'm moving right into it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2014, 09:04 AM

414 posts, read 931,270 times
Exclamation Get your security deposit back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tq0321 View Post
Wait gangs??? I'm trying to move my kids away from that and looks like I'm moving right into it
Hope you're not STILL considering this place after all that's been stated. I have a cousin that lives in Somerset (not at this apt complex though) and never really cared for the area.

I have to say with the close proximity to New Brunswick (approx. 2 miles away), it's not very appealing at all.

Old 05-09-2014, 08:24 AM

2 posts, read 2,582 times
If ur thinking about moving here dont even waste your time the management is nasty with people they dont respect no ones privacy, melissa is the biggest ***** everyone who lives here know!!!, maintence does whatever they want plus they are doing cocaine after hours in there little hideout in one of the parking lots the buildings are not worth the money they didnt remodel anything only thing they did was paint a couple of walls and changed the name i dont think anyone should move here unless they are ready to deal with bs 24/7 not alot of gang members out there anymore but they are still in the area of somerset/new brunswick this place its 1 star out of 10 not a good place for a child to grow at all

Old 05-09-2014, 08:28 AM

2 posts, read 2,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermurphy View Post
i love it and it is what it is. When you live this close to a city you expect a diverse community. Plus, it's a community made up of 2 and 3 bedrooms, of course there are families. What would you expect? Why are children such a negative? I have kids. They play outside everyday without a problem.there are big open spaces for them to play. You go into any neighborhood and some kids are good and other are dennis the menace. Onthego is right. Crime is not bad, especially being so close to a city. I never had a problem with maintenace guys personally. And you have the advantages of being close to new brunswick, the trains, the highways, restaurants, theaters, nightlife. I personally love it. The best part is the apartments though. They are beautiful, granite countertops, nice appliances. We have a washer/dryer in our apartment. The price can't be beat. The new owners have done amazing things with this property and they are always doing something new. I work in somerest and for decades these apartments were neglected but they are doing a great job fixing it up. The girls in the office are really nice too. I would reccommend it.
this has to be melissa's bird ass talking she just mad cause her girlfriend kicked her out of her own apartment dont take this persons word for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-11-2014, 12:01 PM

3 posts, read 7,523 times
Omg wow

Old 05-11-2014, 12:10 PM

19,128 posts, read 25,331,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tq0321 View Post
Wait gangs???
Yup!
Wait Gangs, or as they like to be called nowadays...Server Gangs.
(Wait Gang is apparently no longer politically correct.)

Old 05-11-2014, 06:27 PM

414 posts, read 931,270 times
I know this is sad, BUT the only thing that EVER draws me to the Somerset, NJ area is that I have family there AND that there is a White Castle about 2 miles away in New Brunswick.

We have no White Castles in South Jersey anymore, after the one on Rte. 73 in Pennsauken closed years ago.

Old 05-21-2014, 01:40 PM

5 posts, read 13,513 times

Old 05-21-2014, 01:47 PM

5 posts, read 13,513 times
cagbbvkSJAVLdbvjaskvmdknbvmamvdajvkda;kv;sla
kvsnc mxa/a.czV MXZ, .MXZ/.VMLDJSN D;AKVL DSVKP'Alvc';xzn lovkpKKXN XMXZM XZLKVOEQUHBJVJQOBEVJ

Old 05-21-2014, 03:46 PM

19,128 posts, read 25,331,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamed44 View Post
cagbbvkSJAVLdbvjaskvmdknbvmamvdajvkda;kv;sla
kvsnc mxa/a.czV MXZ, .MXZ/.VMLDJSN D;AKVL DSVKP'Alvc';xzn lovkpKKXN XMXZM XZLKVOEQUHBJVJQOBEVJ
Sure, that's easy for you to say...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey