Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2011, 04:12 PM

2,105 posts, read 6,663,583 times

Advertisements

The guy has been here over three years and worked maybe 14 months. Yeah, he's a catch alright. No wonder he can't get a date. So basically you are a loser that decided to join up so you could post this incredibility childish drivel. Just crawl back under the rock or back into mom's basement. No one is buying this idiotic banter.

Quite frankly I'd guess you are a 16 year old with a keyboard and little social interaction with anyone outside of those found in video games.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2011, 04:16 PM

162 posts, read 602,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeanStudent View Post
No... NJ sucks, I've been here 12 years and it is an absolute nightmare. The people are indeed shady, the girls are mentally unstable and tramps, and the quality of life is an abomination. Extremely pricey even in ghettos, job prospects are extremely low. And the self entitlement that they all feel is just absurd, you're living in New Jersey... the most rancid state in the country outside of Michigan.

I love how you defend NJ with "i dont have to pump my own gas", because its complete bull**** of an answer.

I'll try to answer the OP...

Good about New Jersey....depending on where you live you're either close or far from NYC. uhm 6 flags great adventure if you're into that kinda thing.

Bad about New Jersey... people, finances, jobs, rent prices, every 5 feet is another municipality or town or city with cops harassing people to increase their revenue for the place they're employed by, the smell, incompetent leadership, people with self entitlement issues such as CaptainNJ, toll roads, dirty alcohol infested shores, whores all over atlantic city, shootings non stop in newark and other ghettos of NNJ / Camden and I could go on and on.

Luckily for me once I finish my schooling I can finally leave with no regrets or concern for my family, I just feel bad for all the others who are stuck here. Good luck to the OP on their move back to Cali.
Yes, Atlantic City has a lot of prostitutes, but it still has a nice dating scene otherwise. I go to Atlantic City pretty often because Philadelphia's nightlife got boring after a while.

Old 01-16-2011, 05:04 PM

159 posts, read 513,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
it is absolutely *shocking* to me that you guys can't find any nice women. Really.
lol.

Old 01-16-2011, 05:16 PM

120 posts, read 195,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rscalzo View Post
The guy has been here over three years and worked maybe 14 months. Yeah, he's a catch alright. No wonder he can't get a date. So basically you are a loser that decided to join up so you could post this incredibility childish drivel. Just crawl back under the rock or back into mom's basement. No one is buying this idiotic banter.

Quite frankly I'd guess you are a 16 year old with a keyboard and little social interaction with anyone outside of those found in video games.
Lol. You dont see me on this site cursing people out and getting all mad because they disagree with what I say. Yet you dont agree You added the part about I couldnt get a date, I never said that. I said the quality of alot of women here isnt up to par. I tried dating online to see if I could meet better QUALITY women, and because it was suggested to me by a co worker that had meet someone on the site. So I just took some time off for dating. Never said that no woman approached me or tried to talk with me. I just got a feel for the kind of women they were and ignored them. And you say nobody is buying my banter, you may want to read through the 18 pages again. I have followers.

And a 16 year old loser? Back to my moms basement? You can come up with something more creative then that. No 16 year old would talk like this or been through these experiences. What are you so mad about anyway? Maybe you should upgrade your life before you talk about others because you dont necessarily sound happy at all. People have posted there opinions and given advice, but your post is the most pathetic by far.

Old 01-16-2011, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
it is absolutely *shocking* to me that you guys can't find any nice women. really.
Why is it so shocking? Bergen county? The "nice" women you speak of are usual already spoken for. And the others in hiding. You speak as if the place is swarming with nice people. Cmon. But yea, the dating isnt the reason why im moving back its more importantly the job situation. Cost of living. Im not leaving because of the people. They just make it easier to not want to stay thats all.

Old 01-16-2011, 05:43 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeanStudent View Post
No... NJ sucks, I've been here 12 years and it is an absolute nightmare.
12 years where? At Kean?

Quote:
The people are indeed shady, the girls are mentally unstable and tramps, and the quality of life is an abomination. Extremely pricey even in ghettos, job prospects are extremely low.
All this insight from a student? Or...how old are you? The Ghettos aren't pricey. You can buy a 4 /5 bedroom house in Trenton proper for $50K.

Quote:
I love how you defend NJ with "i dont have to pump my own gas", because its complete bull**** of an answer.
Just like dissing NJ with "girls are mentally unstable/tramps, etc." is complete batcrap.

Quote:
Good about New Jersey....depending on where you live you're either close or far from NYC. uhm 6 flags great adventure if you're into that kinda thing.
And much more, but I guess you have to be able to afford to take a hike in the Sourlands, go to a park, visit a museum, take a stroll through New Hope, etc.

Quote:
Bad about New Jersey... people,
Whose fault is it you can't get along? Everyone else's?

Quote:
finances,
Whose finances, the state's or your own?

Quote:
jobs,
99% of the unemployed don't live in NJ.

Quote:
rent prices,
It's someone else's fault you can't afford rent?

Quote:
every 5 feet is another municipality or town or city with cops harassing people to increase their revenue for the place they're employed by
If you ain't breaking the law while driving, you shouldn't have a hang up.

Quote:
the smell,
Of what? The manure coming off the farms? Where do you live?

Quote:
incompetent leadership,
Many would disagree, and what has CC done to you lately?

Quote:
people with self entitlement issues such as CaptainNJ,
As opposed to others with no social skills and can't get a date, so it's NJ's fault?

Quote:
toll roads
LMAO! What? Maybe those circles confuse you too?

Quote:
dirty alcohol infested shores
Huh?

Quote:
whores all over atlantic city
Like whores aren't all over any other "certain parts" of any other state. Don't go to AC if you don't know what to do with one.

Quote:
shootings non stop in newark and other ghettos of NNJ / Camden and I could go on and on.
Yeah, life in a state with poor sections that democrats just keep sinking tax payers monies into when nothing is ever going to change really sucks for you when you don't LIVE in those sections, and probably don't pay much in taxes to see your money wasted on them to begin with, don't it?

Quote:
Luckily for me once I finish my schooling I can finally leave with no regrets or concern for my family, I just feel bad for all the others who are stuck here. Good luck to the OP on their move back to Cali.
Yeah. California has NO whores, no ghettos, no high taxes, no high housing/rent prices, no shootings. It even has happy go-lucky-cops letting traffic violations roll off their backs, and apparently the "girls" out in California are so hard up they're easy, they'll talk to and date anyone. With or without a job. Maybe it's because their brains have been over-bleached or their implants have leaked causing a little dain bramage.

Old 01-16-2011, 05:57 PM

Like I asked another poster, why are you so upset that someone isnt happy in NJ and wants to leave? Especially if your so happy why would you care if some out of towner isnt?

Old 01-16-2011, 07:52 PM

1,453 posts, read 4,930,838 times
Default More Female Bashing

You can't get a date?
At least the other gripes are somewhat understandable.
But the date thing over and over and talking about whores?
What do you expect the responses to be?

Old 01-16-2011, 08:35 PM

834 posts, read 2,278,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoast8 View Post
Like I asked another poster, why are you so upset that someone isnt happy in NJ and wants to leave? Especially if your so happy why would you care if some out of towner isnt?
There is an intelligent and unoffensive way to say that some place isn't for you. I gave you examples.
To bash an entire state and the people who live there is completely offensive.

Are you purposely being obtuse or do you really not get that?

Old 01-16-2011, 08:50 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoast8 View Post
I didn't start this thread, you did.

You're 22 years old and have all the answers so why are you asking more questions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey