Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 08:21 AM

318 posts, read 451,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
Oh, it's far worse than you imagine. I'm actually a drunken retired municipal electrician who swam into this country from Mexico in 1964. I'd go on, but I have to go over the hospital now...and then get up early for school in the morning. Have a nice day...
This is a country of laws and you are defending criminals. This is America. Embrace english and our values or get the hell out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2007, 10:53 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,479,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2jm3jm4jm5 View Post
This is a country of laws and you are defending criminals. This is America. Embrace english and our values or get the hell out.
Nation of laws, huh. Tell that to the President. Or the Vice President. Or the Attorney General. Defending people against the unwarranted intrusion of the state is meanwhile one of the bedrock values of this nation you think you know so well. Maybe you were out that day at school, eh? I get paid (a lot more than you, btw) for a facility with English, and I'll use those skills now to tell you that you can take your values (such as they are) and stuff them...

Old 04-06-2007, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Nation of laws, huh. Tell that to the President. Or the Vice President. Or the Attorney General. Defending people against the unwarranted intrusion of the state is meanwhile one of the bedrock values of this nation you think you know so well. Maybe you were out that day at school, eh? I get paid (a lot more than you, btw) for a facility with English, and I'll use those skills now to tell you that you can take your values (such as they are) and stuff them...
I highly doubt you get paid a lot more then me. BTW, that entire rambling post made almost no sense. Nice try...I guess.

Old 04-06-2007, 02:47 PM

142 posts, read 537,245 times
Originally Posted by jm2jm3jm4jm5
"This is a country of laws and you are defending criminals. This is America. Embrace english and our values or get the hell out."

When I was living in Clifton, I appeared in court on behalf of the State as a witness to a multiple collision in which the defendants from "South of the Border" tried to con authorities and file a false report. To make this story short, a pregnant 15 year old girl was really the driver of the "out of control vehicle".

I noticed the court room was packed with many "South of the Border" folks in which many had questionable identification. Judge Fengya said: "As usual, my court room is filled with Out of Towners". I appeared 4 times and the case was never resolved. All families involved in this major auto accident fled the city.

These criminals are a tremendous drain on our system and far outweigh ANY positives. The surrounding citys such as Paterson are PACKED with illegals. They are a mess. Years ago, there was a government statistic in a local Clifton paper which stated that 27% of the residents of Paterson were on disability. I worked in the insurance industry and found the Social Security numbers of these people (CIB report) in many cases to be bogus. They are pros and know how to work the system.

I tried to Google the disability article to provide a link but could not find it.
It is probably in archives.

Old 04-06-2007, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2jm3jm4jm5 View Post
I highly doubt you get paid a lot more then me. BTW, that entire rambling post made almost no sense. Nice try...I guess.
You'd better be well up into that top 1% then. And if you could have made sense out of the basic premises of the US Constitution and Constitutional law, you wouldn't have held the silly ideas and opinions that you apparently do to begin with. Reports of your inability to comprehend do not therefore come as much of a surprise.

Old 04-06-2007, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseybt View Post
These criminals are a tremendous drain on our system and far outweigh ANY positives.
Yada, yada, yada, and all Italians are in the Mafia, and the actual statistics and analyses (as opposed to rumor, speculation, and anecdote) fail to support your claims...

Old 04-08-2007, 10:06 AM

142 posts, read 537,245 times
Quote:
Yada, yada, yada, and all Italians are in the Mafia, and the actual statistics and analyses (as opposed to rumor, speculation, and anecdote) fail to support your claims...
You said all Italians are in the Mafia...Don't ASSume I believe your cleverly twisted analogy.

There is no speculation and rumor when I read the police blotters regarding illegals and crime. I guess all of the police are liars, all illegal drugs have been planted on the suspects, all murders have been fabricated and the effect it has had on our nation has been an illusion.

I am sure patriotic Americans do not fall for that cr@p.

Most people come to City-Data for relocation information and I'll bet the majority of families try to avoid areas with illegal invasions. It is a time honored event that these areas support higher incidents of crime and a lesser quality of life.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:34 AM

Quote:
You'd better be well up into that top 1% then. And if you could have made sense out of the basic premises of the US Constitution and Constitutional law, you wouldn't have held the silly ideas and opinions that you apparently do to begin with. Reports of your inability to comprehend do not therefore come as much of a surprise.
You are really pathetic, although I'm sure i'm not the first person that has told you this. ILLEGAL ALIENS. If you are SO smart, then why don't you tell us all what ILLEGAL means. Go ahead. Let's hear it. And then why don't you tell us all, what part of ILLEGAL you don't get.

Old 04-08-2007, 06:04 PM

2,806 posts, read 16,370,322 times
Actually thats not true at all. There was a study done breaking down different immigrant groups; Asian, European, and Latin American and showing whether they contributed more than they used in government funds. Both European and Asian immigrants used government services such as things like food stamps, and medicare medicare to a lesser degree than Latin Americans.

You could argue that perhaps that Latin Americans contribute somehow to society and that this therefore outweights the drain that they are on the government, but you can not argue with the fact that latin american immigrants are a drain on government resources.

Quote:

Last edited by mead; 04-08-2007 at 06:22 PM..

Old 04-08-2007, 09:18 PM

Saganista has nothing to say when real facts are presented. What a suprise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey