Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2011, 01:53 PM

1 posts, read 8,321 times

Advertisements

I live in Sicklerville, NJ and I'm looking for a good hair salon that takes pride in haircare rather than just how it looks. All of the ones near me do a mediocre job in creating healthy hair but they're prices are outrageous compared to the salons I used to go to in North Jersey. Anyway, do you know of any good hair salons that do sew-ins and that know how to take care of natural/unrelaxed hair at a reasonable price(ie less than $200)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2011, 06:23 AM

3 posts, read 21,881 times
Try Juls Studios in Sayreville. Call us at 732-390-0800
Jul's Studios - Beauty Salons

Old 04-14-2011, 08:19 AM

2 posts, read 20,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygirl91 View Post
I live in Sicklerville, NJ and I'm looking for a good hair salon that takes pride in haircare rather than just how it looks. All of the ones near me do a mediocre job in creating healthy hair but they're prices are outrageous compared to the salons I used to go to in North Jersey. Anyway, do you know of any good hair salons that do sew-ins and that know how to take care of natural/unrelaxed hair at a reasonable price(ie less than $200)?
Ther's a great Salon in Voorhees New Jersey, called Tara's Hair Salon, the prices are reasonable and the salon is very relaxing and comforable. Tara and the staff is very big on growing natural hair, take it from me I went to Tara and my hair was breaking from too much heat and now I get compliments everyday about my hair. I think Tara said 85 to 90 percent of her clients have transition from relax to natural hair. Believe me when I tell you go to Tara's Hair Salon and tell them Stacey T sent you! They also have Great incentives there!

Hope This Helps!!!
Love My Hair

Old 05-07-2011, 06:39 AM

3 posts, read 21,881 times
Call Juls Studios Hair Salon in Montclair, NJ 973-746-8400 and ask for the Mother's Day Promotion.
Promotion expires 5/31/2011. Take advantage and make Mother's Day last the whole month of May!!!

Old 09-10-2011, 05:51 PM

9 posts, read 58,881 times
Hi I read ur post. Well this salon is in Montclair which is right next to West Orange. it's called Carine's Ambience. I actually followed a stylist there named Dujour. she use to work at Salon Femi. The great thing abt her, she is specialize in "hair care" and uses top of the line products. "Dujour" she has growing hands. this girl can even make the kinkiest natural look like a relaxer, the hair will move and will not be weighed down with grease like most salons do it. SHe's also the most professional and she is fast. Very nice spirit. so if u ever want to try another salon. call and ask for Dujour. 973-651-6646.She is now at Carine's Ambience 334 bloomfield Ave in Montclair. Trust me you will love her.

Old 12-07-2012, 10:17 AM

1 posts, read 4,981 times
I've been in central NJ for 6 yrs. my 1st hair person was great with cuts and care, but weak weave technique; 2nd - great weave technique, no hair care and 6-8hrs for a weave; the 3rd - weak weave technique, limited schedule - 3 days a week - 9-5 and no time for in between issues.
I'm desperate to find a professional, hair weave expert that can keep my natural hair healthy as well. willing to travel.
Thanks.
Rebecca
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey