Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2013, 09:46 AM

14 posts, read 53,523 times

Advertisements

Ignore the ignorance. But there's nothing more hilarious than a cyber racist hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
Not you Love, he's referring to mac266, who appears to have just opened a City-Data account to get a racist remark posted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2013, 07:38 PM

857 posts, read 2,001,964 times
LoveMomma - Just curious, have you checked out the area?

I also forgot to mention - how old are your children? The elementary schools on the east side town, Washington and Livingston (and others), are very good. As well as the middle school they feed into - Kawameeh. It's when kids reach the high school is when the some folks decide to send their them to private school. You know, when 'both sides of the tracks' come together.

Old 06-24-2013, 12:02 PM

3 posts, read 6,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMomma View Post
Ignore the ignorance. But there's nothing more hilarious than a cyber racist hahaha
Oh, I see. You like "diversity" but not too much of it and not the wrong kind. Well, then I recommend Putnam Manor as well. It's where you and your kind feel the most comfortable even if you don't want to admit it.

Old 07-12-2013, 11:16 AM

4 posts, read 8,181 times
I know this is a late response but I wanted to add my opinion. We moved from NYC to Union 3 years ago and really like it. We live close to Putnam Manor and feel incredibly safe. Our neighbors are awesome. Our kids aren't in school yet but will go to Washington Elementary in a few years. (I don't know what we'll do for high school but that's more than a decade away for us.) We love the proximity to everything (including some pretty great restaurants), the friendliness and diversity of our neighbors, the ease of the Union train station, and the relatively lower taxes. Good luck with your search!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey