Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2016, 10:01 AM

2,160 posts, read 4,966,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
For target practice.

She's (to me "it's") the lowest of the low.

Even satan is probably proud.

^^Is this you?

Old 10-25-2016, 10:44 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post

^^Is this you?
I base my opinions from what we already knew and especially the so far releases from wikileaks and the ProjectVeritas videos which state the hatred of Hillary, the word HATE in the released wikileaks from Hillary of you, me and many other things American from that source which has NOT been refuted.

So your response to me with that photo is quite tasteless or I should say quite classless!

Before anyone show their wicked color towards someone, maybe find out why any such poster says what they do.

Old 10-25-2016, 10:59 AM

10,483 posts, read 7,005,412 times
If you have ethics you cannot vote for Clinton. If any of us reading this did what she did, we would be in prison possibly court martialed and facing the death penalty.

Old 10-25-2016, 01:16 PM

789 posts, read 703,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Watch the reruns of obama blaming GWB for his troubled inheritence.

Watch obama complain about FOX news over and over again.

Watch obama complain about people clinging to their God and guns.

the crybaby in chief refuses to accept responsibility for anything. He even lost his air force 1 plane that flew low and slow over NYC to scare the heck out of that city. The guy had no idea where his plane was!!!!
It is as if he has been a helpless bystander for 8 years. You even see on these boards the silly excuses about obstructionism from people who slept thru civics.

Old 10-25-2016, 01:54 PM

Quote:
I base my opinions from what we already knew and especially the so far releases from wikileaks and the ProjectVeritas videos which state the hatred of Hillary, the word HATE in the released wikileaks from Hillary of you, me and many other things American from that source which has NOT been refuted.

So your response to me with that photo is quite tasteless or I should say quite classless!

Before anyone show their wicked color towards someone, maybe find out why any such poster says what they do.
After carefully considering your post, here are my reflections in no particular order:

-For someone who enjoys ranting about the devil and Satan, you sure do embrace red font to express your more passionate thoughts. Or maybe you think that your posts are like the words of Jesus in the Bible.

-The words "TASTELESS" and "CLASSLESS" are equally valid, so you are 100% correct on both accounts. However, "TASTELESS" is probably the better word choice because while "CLASSLESS" can, indeed, be a synonym for "TASTELESS" in the common vernacular, the primary definition of "CLASSLESS" is related to socioeconomic matters, and you obviously merely mean to say that I am "not classy", "rude", "obnoxious", "boorish", "vulgar", and "uncivilized". Or perhaps even...
N A S T Y.

-God probably wouldn't find it too tasteful and classy to refer to a candidate as "it" and "devil" and make references to Satan to further your agenda. God probably also would not find it very tasteful and classy to say that you want the current POTUS's likeness to be used for target practice. Wrath is one of the 7 deadly sins, after all. "but Hillary...". Yes, but 2 wrongs don't make a right. Proverbs 20:22. Let go, and let God. LOL. It's good 4 U.

-It's not very American to have your status set to "If the criminal wins "it's" not my POTUS". Shame, shame, shame. You sound like the histrionic ultra liberal whiners who always threaten to move to Canada.

-With all due respect, you are wearing out "devil" and "Satan". Allow me to offer you some pointers on religiously tinged political rhetoric. You should bring "Lucifer" and "Beelzebub" into the mix, for variety. Maybe even "Mephistopheles". You can get creative and say things like "Hillcifer" and "Hillphistopheles" and "Hillzebub". If you are going to go full throttle batschidt Infowars, and run with the whole Hillary & Obama, fly-magnet demons theory, you should really try to make "Hillzebub" happen because 'Beelzebub' means 'Lord of the Flies'. Let me Alex Jones it up for you: "Hillzebub: Lord of the Lies". (I only ask that you remember to credit me.)

-And finally, no one is challenging your right to your opinions. Absolutely not! I am sorry for showing my wicked colors toward you. To atone for my sin, I dedicate to you the below song from the hit Broadway musical Wicked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsKH2tqoFJ8

Here is a sampling of some of the lyrics:

YOU'RE GONNA BE POPULAR!
I'LL TEACH YOU THE PROPER PLOYS
WHEN YOU TALK TO BOYS
LITTLE WAYS TO FLIRT AND FLOUNCE
I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT SHOES TO WEAR
HOW TO FIX YOUR HAIR
EVERYTHING THAT REALLY COUNTS

TO BE POPULAR!
I'LL HELP YOU BE POPULAR!
YOU'LL HANG WITH THE RIGHT COHORTS
YOU'LL BE GOOD AT SPORTS
KNOW THE SLANG YOU'VE GOT TO KNOW
SO LET'S START
'CAUSE YOU'VE GOT AN AWF'LLY LONG WAY TO GO...

...and...

WHEN I SEE DEPRESSING CREATURES
WITH UNPREPOSSESSING FEATURES
I REMIND THEM ON THEIR OWN BEHALF
TO THINK OF
CELEBRATED HEADS OF STATE OR
SPECIALLY GREAT COMMUNICATORS
DID THEY HAVE BRAINS OR KNOWLEDGE?
DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!

THEY WERE POPULAR! PLEASE--
IT'S ALL ABOUT POPULAR!
IT'S NOT ABOUT APTITUDE
IT'S THE WAY YOU'RE VIEWED
SO IT'S VERY SHREWD TO BE
VERY VERY POPULAR
LIKE ME!

This whole song is clearly a metaphor. Glinda is the GOP. Elphaba is Donald Trump (she is green, and green=money, and money=Trump). After some initial misgivings, Glinda blithely and optimistically decides to try and make Elphaba popular (the GOP tries to make Trump more presidential and palatable to Republicans). It's a bittersweet song about what could have been.

Old 10-25-2016, 02:23 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post
NJ is a dem stronghold so no real surprise of your type response thinking that you're going to "show me up" - got news for you you picked on the wrong person to try that on.

Deflection is a favorite with people like you maybe your credo but I don't know you so just saying.

But Whatever! And I'm not saying this to say I agree with you or even give in.

But sometimes too much energy is taken to try to respond to someone that feels they need not really see who they're supporting for with all of the proof of wikileaks and ProjectVeritas hence my use of my terms you reference because I read and saw them respectively and my highlight choice of red of all things.

And your username meaning: Perhaps you need to redo this in reverse for yourself.

I wonder who else in here ran into your drivel as you're the one who chose to pick on my initial opinion in the first place.

Say or post other photos you will - I won't waste my time with you any longer.

Last edited by atgss; 10-25-2016 at 02:35 PM.. Reason: Shortened the quoted post so not to take up page length

Old 10-25-2016, 02:33 PM

Quote:
NJ is a dem stronghold so no real surprise of your type response thinking that you're going to "show me up" - got news for you you picked on the wrong person to try that on.

Deflection is a favorite with people like you maybe your credo but I don't know you so just saying.

But Whatever! And I'm not saying this to say I agree with you or even give in.

But sometimes too much energy is taken to try to respond to someone that feels they need not really see who they're supporting for with all of the proof of wikileaks and ProjectVeritas hence my use of my terms you reference because I read and saw them respectively and my highlight choice of red of all things.

And your username: Perhaps you need to redo this in reverse for yourself.

I wonder who else in here ran into your drivel as you're the one who chose to pick on my initial opinion in the first place.

Say or post other photos you will - I won't waste my time with you any longer.
Ok, pray for me in church this Sunday.

Old 10-25-2016, 04:40 PM

1,352 posts, read 1,531,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldusMagnus View Post
It is literally impossible to achieve prosperity thru taxation. The idea that handing over money to the govt is going to make that dollar go further is absurd. Always remember, whatever you tax, you get less of. By definition the oppposite is also true..

It astonishes me when people buy the premise "how do we PAY for a tax cut?". The premise is: All earned money belongs to the government, and thru their goodness they LET you keep some of it. So WE need to PAY for a tax cut. Absolutely backward.

The premise should be always, why the fk are you (govt) spending MY money on such wasteful programs. WE can't afford to PAY for all these wonderful PROGRAMS you say will provide cradle to grave dependence on YOU.
No the Govt is too busy spending money on aircraft that it seems will never fly, and God knows what else 55% of the Budget that goes towards "Defense". Talk about "wasteful programs". The F-35 "fighter" at approximately $100million per plane?? I'm sure Lockheed Martin made sure to donate to the proper reelection campaigns.

It certainly isn't spent for Veteran's Benefits!!!!
We spend nearly 3X what China spends and 9 times what Russia spends. Gee maybe some of that money could be spent elsewhere, like the infrastructure that's FALLING apart!!!

Old 10-25-2016, 07:38 PM

789 posts, read 703,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue biker View Post
No the Govt is too busy spending money on aircraft that it seems will never fly, and God knows what else 55% of the Budget that goes towards "Defense". Talk about "wasteful programs". The F-35 "fighter" at approximately $100million per plane?? I'm sure Lockheed Martin made sure to donate to the proper reelection campaigns.

It certainly isn't spent for Veteran's Benefits!!!!
We spend nearly 3X what China spends and 9 times what Russia spends. Gee maybe some of that money could be spent elsewhere, like the infrastructure that's FALLING apart!!!
Because I like to deal w facts:

Old 10-25-2016, 08:20 PM

4,073 posts, read 8,981,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldusMagnus View Post
Because I like to deal w facts:
what's your point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey