Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2016, 03:19 PM

789 posts, read 703,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
And in a nut shell there you have it, you and Donald Trump .You don't care in what way the meaning something was said you just take it as your own and add your lies to it and then swear it is fact.Very Trump like of you.
Sorry pal. Your off on tangents. Let's see if you can follow here as I try to lay it out simply:

1. Media up in arms about Trump claiming stuff is rigged against him. Lede everyday.

2. Bernie and friends claimed things were rigged against him. Even claimed the entire ECONOMY was rigged, which in the scheme of things is a gargantuan and bigger than any one man. He wasn't classified as a threat to our Republic for it.

3. The validity of the "rigging" in 1 & 2 above can be debated and I would be happy to have that debate but it has nothing to do with the point. (see next point).

4. The Point: The media has different rules for Trump vs everyone else.

Rinse, lather, repeat...

Old 10-21-2016, 04:21 PM

2,160 posts, read 4,966,421 times
Update:

I saw a giant monster pickup truck the other day with a hand made TRUMP banner across the back. It was made from a bed sheet and what looked like shoe polish.

Also saw a car with a Hillary bumper sticker and 2 more houses with Hillary signs.

We had a big family dinner last week. Only 6 out of 13 people are voting this year. 3 for Trump. 3 for Hillary. So in my clan, we are all just canceling out each other's vote. You're welcome, America.

Old 10-21-2016, 04:58 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,710,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
im not sure if any of you listen to talk radio but i used to listen regularly during my commute, almost never now. i like "710 wor" on facebook and they post stuff regularly. now, the talk radio on their station is mostly right winger folks. the stuff the post on facebook are almost all anti-trump. they barely post anything regarding hillary at all, so no positive or negative for her really. im curious to know the angle of a talk radio network that seems in the bag for the corrupt republican establishment (who wants hillary to win over trump).

(if they are principled libertarians then maybe im wrong but the lack of anything hillary tells me that they are probably for the corrupt establishment, which wants hillary to win)
In reality people from both sides are less interested in Hillary. She just lacks charisma and no stage presence at all. When Trump is on TV everyone wants to see what he says like it or hate it they listen.

Old 10-21-2016, 07:12 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,705,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
In reality people from both sides are less interested in Hillary. She just lacks charisma and no stage presence at all. When Trump is on TV everyone wants to see what he says like it or hate it they listen.
im sure the democrats biggest concern is turnout. she just doesnt inspire anyone to vote for her so a % of people will just not waste their time going to vote. for a while, i got the sense that the main strategy was to drive turnout by making people fear a trump presidency. im sure that's still the goal but i dont really notice it now.

Old 10-21-2016, 07:18 PM

789 posts, read 703,108 times
Quote:
im sure the democrats biggest concern is turnout. she just doesnt inspire anyone to vote for her so a % of people will just not waste their time going to vote. for a while, i got the sense that the main strategy was to drive turnout by making people fear a trump presidency. im sure that's still the goal but i dont really notice it now.
Ahhh, yes, but the dead always seem to be "inspired" to vote for Ds. Old man Joe Kennedy founded Chicago style election fraud and it's been perfected since.

Last edited by RonaldusMagnus; 10-21-2016 at 07:56 PM..

Old 10-22-2016, 11:08 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times
"I SAW" a Hillary for prison 2016 bumper sticker.

Oh wait it's mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Trump banners on McMansions in NJ-20161022_130400.jpg  

Old 10-22-2016, 01:03 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
im not sure if any of you listen to talk radio but i used to listen regularly during my commute, almost never now. i like "710 wor" on facebook and they post stuff regularly. now, the talk radio on their station is mostly right winger folks. the stuff the post on facebook are almost all anti-trump. they barely post anything regarding hillary at all, so no positive or negative for her really. im curious to know the angle of a talk radio network that seems in the bag for the corrupt republican establishment (who wants hillary to win over trump).

(if they are principled libertarians then maybe im wrong but the lack of anything hillary tells me that they are probably for the corrupt establishment, which wants hillary to win)

See you prove the point very well. Anyone who has a different opinion in your eyes has an"AGENDA".If the news story shows Trump in a bad light the "media is out to get him"forget the fact that he has either said or done something stupid,can't be Trumps own fault it's "media bias".So now it's getting to him now he has pissed off so many people it's all hitting the fan so who's fault is it ,Donald Trump ,no, it's a "rigged election". News flash he said the same thing when the Apprentice didn't win an Emmy. People like you are Trumpeteers he has you wound tighter than a clock,it's funny.

Old 10-22-2016, 01:05 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post

No not at all. When Trump is on stage it's like watching a train wreck ,it's horrible and scary and you know people will die but you can't look away.

Old 10-22-2016, 04:33 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,480,492 times
Here's One Reason Why Trump Should Become President: Tulsi Gabbard In 2020

Old 10-22-2016, 05:45 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,705,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
See you prove the point very well. Anyone who has a different opinion in your eyes has an"AGENDA".If the news story shows Trump in a bad light the "media is out to get him"forget the fact that he has either said or done something stupid,can't be Trumps own fault it's "media bias".So now it's getting to him now he has pissed off so many people it's all hitting the fan so who's fault is it ,Donald Trump ,no, it's a "rigged election". News flash he said the same thing when the Apprentice didn't win an Emmy. People like you are Trumpeteers he has you wound tighter than a clock,it's funny.
media organizations clearly have an agenda. so now i am supposed to ignore blatant bias because you just want to believe that any negative trump press is only because he deserves it. you can actually say that while still believing that your position isnt 100% based on your own bias. what a joke.

i find it funny that you continue to suggest i support trump when i dont. you really have no concern for the real world, just whatever fits your preferred world view.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey