Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 07:40 AM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times

Advertisements

I think I would have preconceived ideas about a place called "Pizza Love" just because of the corny-ass name. Give me Guido's or Sal's or Luigi's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2017, 08:18 AM

1,471 posts, read 3,461,541 times
The Wyckoff/Franklin Lakes area does have good pizza. Maybe the money makes it taste better.

Seriously, my favorite pizza place of all time, Bricks, had a location in Wyckoff. And Uncle Louie’s pizza in Franklin Lakes is amazing.

As far as Pizza Love, who cares that it’s owned by one of the housewives? They may be crazy, but I bet most of them can cook too. At least Kathy seems to be the sanest of the bunch. If I still lived close enough, I’d be fully willing to check the place out.

Old 12-11-2017, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhelder View Post
The Wyckoff/Franklin Lakes area does have good pizza. Maybe the money makes it taste better.

Seriously, my favorite pizza place of all time, Bricks, had a location in Wyckoff. And Uncle Louie’s pizza in Franklin Lakes is amazing.

As far as Pizza Love, who cares that it’s owned by one of the housewives? They may be crazy, but I bet most of them can cook too. At least Kathy seems to be the sanest of the bunch. If I still lived close enough, I’d be fully willing to check the place out.
My brother worked at Bricks a long time ago.

Old 12-11-2017, 10:14 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,754,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I think I would have preconceived ideas about a place called "Pizza Love" just because of the corny-ass name. Give me Guido's or Sal's or Luigi's.
Still a better name than Pizza Town USA.

Old 12-12-2017, 03:37 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leps12 View Post
From the Sorprano's....

Old 12-12-2017, 06:48 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
From the Sorprano's....

In Cherry Hill, Woodbury and Berlin, NJ.

Photo below of the Berlin, NJ locale.

Never ate at any of them.

Remember that they're THE FAMOUS KING OF PIZZA!

Old 12-12-2017, 09:34 AM

Quote:
I dunno. Pizza LOVE? I would expect it to be trendy and glitzy with a goofy name like that, not like a real pizza place.

Of course, I've never been there. Might have to do a drive by the next time I visit Mom.

Old 12-12-2017, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I dunno. Pizza LOVE? I would expect it to be trendy and glitzy with a goofy name like that, not like a real pizza place.

Of course, I've never been there. Might have to do a drive by the next time I visit Mom.
I would imagine with a name like Pizza Love that it could be this hipster pizza joint where they do out of the box and non-traditional recipes, kind of like Tony Baloney's. I can dig that.

Pizza Town USA makes me think of a run down place along a rural county route in Kentucky where no one has the faintest clue on how to make a good pizza, but it's okay for those people because they don't know better, and that's where all of the little kids have their birthday parties.

Old 12-12-2017, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
In Cherry Hill, Woodbury and Berlin, NJ.

Photo below of the Berlin, NJ locale.

Never ate at any of them.

Remember that they're THE FAMOUS KING OF PIZZA!
I'm originally from Voorhees. I passed by King of Pizza multiples times and never even had the slightest desire to go into one. I do not trust any establishment that needs to call itself "Famous", or "King" for that matter. Newsflash these places are almost never actually famous. That word is an instant red flag for me.

Old 12-12-2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
I would imagine with a name like Pizza Love that it could be this hipster pizza joint where they do out of the box and non-traditional recipes, kind of like Tony Baloney's. I can dig that.

Pizza Town USA makes me think of a run down place along a rural county route in Kentucky where no one has the faintest clue on how to make a good pizza, but it's okay for those people because they don't know better, and that's where all of the little kids have their birthday parties.
But it's not. It's on a major highway in New Jersey.

The pizza at Pizza Town used to be pretty good, but I haven't been there since I moved from West Pat in the 90s so I don't know what it's like now.

Never was my No. 1 go-to, because there were closer places, but it was decent and a pie could be picked up on the way home from the bar in Fair Lawn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey