Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 08:13 PM

1 posts, read 8,308 times

Advertisements

Hi, we will be sending our daughter to private pre-school (no public school bus available) in East Brunswick but since both my husband and I work in the city, our hours are long. Our nanny does not drive and our parents don't live in the area. Does anyone know of private school bus services in the East Brunswick area?

Thank you!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2009, 02:17 PM

1 posts, read 7,545 times
try Greenfleet Car Service---www.greenfleetcarservice.com: they perform private transportation from anywhere in NJ to NYC. They have large 14 passenger vans also.

Old 04-11-2009, 07:50 AM

2 posts, read 14,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiemonsterNJ View Post
Hi, we will be sending our daughter to private pre-school (no public school bus available) in East Brunswick but since both my husband and I work in the city, our hours are long. Our nanny does not drive and our parents don't live in the area. Does anyone know of private school bus services in the East Brunswick area?

Thank you!!
did you call irvin raphael inc, they are located on old stage rd in east brunswick 732 251 2447

Old 04-11-2009, 07:52 AM

2 posts, read 14,754 times
did you try irvin raphael inc. they are located on old stage rd. in east brunswick 732 251 2447

Old 04-11-2009, 08:10 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,381,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiemonsterNJ View Post

Thank you!!
You could always quit your job and stay home and raise your own kid instead of the nanny doing your job. You would save money by firing the nanny and you could become personally involved in raising your daughter.

Or if it doesn't matter to you you could always hire a taxi to deliver and pick up your child.

Old 04-11-2009, 08:15 AM

2,210 posts, read 7,024,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
You could always quit your job and stay home and raise your own kid instead of the nanny doing your job. You would save money by firing the nanny and you could become personally involved in raising your daughter.

Or if it doesn't matter to you you could always hire a taxi to deliver and pick up your child.

Charming.

To the OP - ask the school first - there may be a bus service organized among the parents. Also consider some kind of car-pooling arrangement or paying one of the other parents to take your child to school, some people who pay for private school are not necessarily well off and could use the extra cash.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:22 PM
MXG

19 posts, read 83,457 times
Wonderful respose PDD!

Some people don't have the LUXURY to stay home with our kids.

You're either a person who has no kids or a person who sits home all day with their kids.

I'd LOVE to quit my job and stay home with both my kids but they need to eat and deserve to go to a good school and have a nice place to live so that means mommy and daddy have to work. If I stood home i'd have to move up north, rent an apartmnet, put my kids in those public schools and barely eat to afford to stay home with them.

Do urself a favor and next time just dont comment.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:42 PM

26,585 posts, read 62,025,051 times
There used to be a service called Kangacab that was geared towards taking kids to and from private schools and to afterschool programs.

You could also see if there are any parents in your general area with kids in that school that would be willing to help out for gas money.

Old 08-10-2012, 01:11 PM

1 posts, read 3,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post

You shouldn't be on this board. You are obviously foolish for writing this.
Stick to watching tv and being silent.

Old 08-10-2012, 01:57 PM

861 posts, read 2,717,202 times
Want to trade problems....?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: