Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2008, 09:32 PM

5 posts, read 35,256 times

Advertisements

Hi, I am thinking about buying a single family in the meadow creek development. Could you tell me about your experience if it was good, bad, etc... How is it living in the development? Any information about the school system would be helpful. Thank you in advance
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2009, 03:52 PM

1 posts, read 9,524 times
we will be moving in there in about 9 weeks.. I will let you know.. <3

Old 02-06-2009, 07:56 AM

2 posts, read 17,771 times
I am also considering buying a home in Meadow creek. Does anyone have information? Ages of the children. schools, anything would help.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:44 PM

517 posts, read 1,964,761 times
Manalapan schools are good. Location is convenient. Floor plans are nice. The only issue (we looked there 2 years ago) we had is that the property sizes are really small - about a sixth of an acre. There's barely enough room to park a car in between some of the houses (not that you would - I'm just saying the space between houses is narrow). Since we were moving from a townhouse we decided we wanted more land than that so we decided to keep looking. If you don't mind the land issue, it's a good spot. Remember to negotiate with the builder. They're throwing all kinds of extras in to make the sales (upgrades, decore options, finished basement,etc.)

Old 08-21-2009, 09:08 PM

2 posts, read 12,798 times
samantha999,
Did you purchase the house at meadow creek development? if so please let me know ur review?

Old 06-22-2010, 12:58 PM

5 posts, read 27,787 times
Anyone living in Meadow Creek right now? How is it? My husband and I are thinking about purchasing a home there.

Old 06-22-2010, 07:41 PM

34 posts, read 131,220 times
I have friends that live in the townhomes, not the houses. Lots of young couples with young kids. They go to the pool club there and really enjoy it. If you work around central jersey then the location is fine. However, I personally think its a bit too far if you work in North Jersey or NYC. But there are many, many people that commute to NYC from that area of Manalapan.

Old 06-23-2010, 08:09 AM

Actually I work in NYC and my husband works in Jersey City...so yeah, the commute has been a big factor in our discussions. I guess the biggest draw for us to this community, apart from owning a new house, is that there are a lot of families with young kids (we have a 2 year old) and that this environment allows for a lot of interaction between families especially with the monthly events they always have planned at the clubhouse. I guess I just wanted to hear from folks who live there to know if its worth the not-so-great commute.

Old 06-23-2010, 11:08 AM

1 posts, read 7,675 times
I just moved in last Feb 2010 and it has been a great experience overall. There are many many families with small kids and good club house and everything. Community is really great and we like the area and house quality compare to Hallmark homes we lived before. I also have the Family/friend $1000 certificate if anyone is interested and moving within next six months.

Old 06-23-2010, 01:10 PM

Hi tapori, Thanks for the info. Do you commute to NYC or northern NJ? Also, were you able to negotiate the incentives they were offering...the sales office has been telling us that since they lowered the prices on the homes, they aren't willing to budge on how much they are offering in incentives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey