Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 09:30 PM

1,110 posts, read 4,371,636 times

Advertisements

HAhahHAHA! McSame is the Crypt Keeper!!! So glad he chose a nobody...no experience...mother goose candidate..what a looser this guy is..He chose her so he can get with her and cheat on his wife...again!!!!

Obama 2008!!! This country is retarded for voting for bush for 8 years..I have zero confidence in the american people when it comes to voting...

Old 08-29-2008, 09:56 PM

2,736 posts, read 9,670,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jy_2007 View Post
He's going to do the best job for this country and get it back on track again.
And yet, not one of you can point to how this would be accomplished under Barack's "plans".

I've said it before, I'll say it again - McCain is a tool, but he's a hell of a better choice than Obama in my book. McCain atleast has something in writing that demonstrates forethought instead of touting improvements with no basis in reality.

I still wish Ron Paul had made it.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:59 PM

20,341 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
It's official.

OMG this is awesome. He picked someone with 2 years as governor and a former first runner up as Miss Alaska to be second in line when the old geezer croaks! THIS IS GREAT!

Let him attack Obama on "lack of experience" when this is his choice.

The only problem is most of America is so dumb they could fall for it......
Careful now. We have plenty of NJ'ians that felt that Frank Lautenberg has been doing a stellar job of bringin' home the federal bacon to NJ. Repeatedly, no less.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:00 PM

1,110 posts, read 4,371,636 times
There is no logical reasoning for those who feel McCain is the better apponenet. A nursery school child can run a country better than McSame or GWB anyday..

I am in utter disbelief that anyone would vote for McCain...Stop drinking the kool-aide.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:06 PM

Quote:
so awesome. McCain shoots himself in the foot by choosing someone with far less experience than Obama. That was the only think close to a real point he had on Obama.
And Obama, in his Quest for Change (tm), picks a loooong time DC insider. Ain't politics strange?

Old 08-29-2008, 10:08 PM

Quote:
ok then, vote for a guy becasue he like god & guns, not the one who will help you put food on your table and keep you and your family healthy.

Maybe you should reconsider your priorities....
How does the President actually do that? Details, not speeches, please.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:28 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
So only those from Harvard are "good enough" to be president or vice president? Sounds a little elitist to me.

No, just true!

Old 08-29-2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobokenGuy View Post
Wow...go have another drink of that Obama Kool-Aid. Just like I asked KungFuLou (who never gave me a single answer), I want concrete evidence on why you are voting for a man who I seriously question his love for this country.

He went to Harvard? Wow, so did my old boss, and he's a complete scumbag liar that threw his whole department under the bus to cover up all of his mistakes just to save his job.

Reasons like "He's not Bush", "He wants to end the war", "McCain is too old" are not valid reasons in my eyes, but what do I know, I'm voting for Bob Barr.
I don't think you're qualified, or anyone's qualified, to question anyone's love for this country. That is one of the most arrogant, pretentious statements I've seen on this forum, and given the tone of this discourse, that's saying a helluva lot.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
OK- I think s/he meant that the economy is in the TANK and there are fewer and fewer good paying jobs in the US and the middle class is shrinking.... so if you think that is a good thing, then keep it going... vote for McCain..... but if you honnestly think the American Dream should still exist then realize this

IT IS THE ECONOMY STUPID

DO we really need to bring that saying back.
Let me get this straight. In today's America, food, and fuel, and consumer goods in general, are becoming more expensive, and jobs are becoming more scarce. But our President and Vice President should not be dealing with that problem. They should be speniding their time defending our right to bear arms!

Today's America = the Republican Bizarro World.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
So elitism is monoploized by the right? You have got to be kidding me.

2004-Mr. John F. Kerry- I will take my cheesesteak with swiss please as I go to my more homes than McCain will ever own.

2008-Obama-another elitist trying to pass as a commoner

Please-there are elitists on both sides of the aisle. Just as there are Christians and gun owners on both sides of the aisles. Anyone from either party that cannot admit that is clearly biased.
Obama is an elitist. Now THAT's funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey