Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2008, 09:31 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,328,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
I gave you rep points about those savages who assaulted that grandmother in California, but this post is certainly worthy up reputation as well. This sums it up, really, I agree 100%. Although, to be honest, in my about half dozen trips to New Hampshire in my lifetime, I never witnessed impolite behavior. Flordia, on the other hand, is one of the unfriendliest places I've visited, especially Broward County, and to a lesser degree, Hillsborough/Pinellas.
Thanks. Oh yes Florida is really bad. I had to spend 10 weeks straight there during one winter and I never drank so much in my life. Very rude, very unfriendly and I won't even mention they way people drove.

I am glad that you never came across anyone rude or impolite because ours is a nice and beautiful state to visit. When we were visiting NH as tourists we never really came across anyone rude or impolite. However when we moved here and were here full time and had day to day dealings is when we really noticed. I have to say that where I live now in the Lakes region is better than when I lived in another part of NH-near the capitol. However, I still find the people in NJ friendlier, nicer, you name it.

NJ people are simply the best!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2008, 04:18 PM

1,113 posts, read 3,494,585 times
I'm the OP.

I only read up to the 4th page of posts and decided not to bother reading any more. I just can't get over the rude replies and personal attacks people made in response to my question. I think I'll be dropping New Jersey from my subscribed forums. I've done it before because the people on it were a**holes. Guess I'll have to do it again.

You people just reinforced my feelings about New Jersey. Thanks and ta-ta!

Old 12-19-2008, 04:26 PM

5,818 posts, read 12,625,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersgrl1969 View Post
I'm the OP.

I only read up to the 4th page of posts and decided not to bother reading any more. I just can't get over the rude replies and personal attacks people made in response to my question. I think I'll be dropping New Jersey from my subscribed forums. I've done it before because the people on it were a**holes. Guess I'll have to do it again.

Good bye, do you need help with packing.

Old 12-19-2008, 04:27 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,503 times
Talking Buh bye !

Looks like Christmas came early to the NJ Forum

Buuuuuuhhhhh Bye

Old 12-19-2008, 04:38 PM

1,041 posts, read 3,163,697 times
Quote:
I'm the OP.

Ah, a YAGE. What does a YAGE mean? "yet another grand exit".

someone who makes a grand declaration that they are leaving - never to be heard from again - goodbye!
And then return, just to see how much they are talked about.

If you wanted to leave - you should just leave. Coming here and posting about how you are leaving is just... immature.

Good luck in the future.

Old 12-20-2008, 05:27 AM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,555 posts, read 10,408,012 times
Quote:
I'm the OP.

I'm sure that makes every one of us here feel all sad and guilty.

But now you say that you've had to drop a subscribed forum before and now you guess you'll have to do it again. So this is at least twice....so are the a**holes them or you?

Ohhhhhhh I'll take a wild guess that it's you.

Quote:

I'd like to say it's been a pleasure, but....well...watching you leave will be.

Old 12-20-2008, 05:56 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,503 times
Thumbs down Not a Jersey Girl

Quote:
I'm the OP.

You remind me of another poster. He/she did the same thing.
*yawn*
Now scurry off to another Forum where you can bad-mouth the NJ forum and the terrible people that were so mean & rude to you and never mention that you started the thread with negative connectations.
What does that sound like to me....rhymes with roll.....starts with T. And wait, you even admitted that YOU"VE DONE THIS BEFORE ! atta Jersgrl !! Better change your screen name hon or get a thicker skin.
But let me offer this Olive Branch since it is Christmas. If you ever want to come back to the NJ forum, you are always welcome. Other have done it. They started flaming threads then ran away and came back after a while. We are a very nice bunch here. Now lets hug.

Old 12-20-2008, 07:40 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,518,974 times
Jesus did not have an easy time with his disiciples either. SOme call Jesus a revolutionist, imagine what would have happened if he split and said I give up on you people!!

Old 12-20-2008, 07:45 AM

3,269 posts, read 9,934,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
Jesus did not have an easy time with his disiciples either. SOme call Jesus a revolutionist, imagine what would have happened if he split and said I give up on you people!!
OMG the OP is Jesus? If I had known that from the start I would have been nicer.

Old 12-20-2008, 07:49 AM

1,308 posts, read 4,620,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKOK View Post
OMG the OP is Jesus? If I had known that from the start I would have been nicer.
You are so funny and I looked at your profile and almost spit my soda out laughing!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey