Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 02:37 PM

1,246 posts, read 4,655,241 times

Advertisements

Mary Kay Myers in Paramus. She is wonderful. Her staff keep telling her to hurry up. But she won't listen to them. She takes her time with patients. She delivered my 2nd baby. Her associate, Dr. Russo delivered my first. I liked her better. I use to work at Valley Hospital. Most of the the female staff went to her. I referred a friend to her and she loved her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2009, 06:12 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bm123 View Post
I have been experiencing pain in my pelvic (and other...) area that has just been getting worse and worse over the years. I have been to several doctors and ultimately all it's done is subject me to countless painful pelvic exams, ultrasounds and leave me with medical bills but with no real diagnosis or improvememt in my circumstances.

I live in Bergen County, NJ and am desperately looking for leads on a really good obgyn who will listen to me and work to figure out what's wrong with me and actually fix it. I've only been married for a few years and for the greater part of my marriage intimacy with my husband has been at best difficult and sometimes excruciating. It wasnt always like that. I really, really need help. PLEASE.

I know there are several threads on here about obgyns in NJ, but most of them are just recommendations for regular checkups or for pregnancies, while I am specifically searching for someone who will be effective in getting rid of my chronic pain.

Any recommendations or shared experiences (positive) will be greatly appreciated.
To the OP, how are you doing since making this post?
Have you found a decent Dr yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey