Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 02:02 PM

6,023 posts, read 14,067,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Jalikeakick View Post
are you suggesting that his family not offer any help whatsoever? i don't care how stupid the mistake; the help and guidance of family is exactly what he needs now.
Yes that is exactly what I am suggesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2009, 08:38 PM

329 posts, read 1,529,123 times
one day in jail should have thought the poor boy enough.

get him out of there please...bail him out....all it takes is 200 dollars..and an assurance to court you will not let him escape the country and be personally responsible if he does not show up in court on the day of hearing.

Old 03-27-2009, 09:45 PM

1,422 posts, read 3,441,815 times
$200.00 i wish,more like 4,000. the bail was set at 40,000.00 with no 10% option. my dad,(his granfather)paid the 4,000 the bailbondsman put up the rest. and he will now have to get an attorney. and to all who past judgement on this guy,kid whatever you want to call it he truly is sorry and does feel like whatever he gets he deserves.but was not out to hurt anyone or rob anyone just walked in to wrong place, yes walked in. police report states there was no forced entry.homeowner did not have doors locked. thats in police report. so thank you all for your input and advice.

Old 03-28-2009, 04:25 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,762,566 times
Deb,

If you don't mind my asking, what exactly are his charges? And what exactly does his record look like? Please be honest. No one knows who he is and I certainly won't pass judgement.

I may be able to give you an idea of what he is to expect.

Old 03-28-2009, 09:22 AM

1,422 posts, read 3,441,815 times
his record,flawless.never ever been in trouble. i believe the charge is simple assault i guess as the guy was holding him down until police came he tried punching the guy,and tried to get away. according to police report the cops dropped him off at a frat house nearby,well i guess a few of they guys in the frat house did not know him and kicked him after the police left. so he wandered to the house next door thinking it was part of the frat house and went in through basement door and fell asleep. the wife heard something and thats when the homeowner found him and woke him up and i guess he just got scared after he realized he was in wrong house. tried to get away. i would think the homeowner after realizing the kid was not out to steal or rob anything he would drop charges. this may happen too.he needs to get an attorney. believe me if i thought he did any wrong doing i would tell you but i know for a fact he was not out to hurt anyone. he is a good kid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey