Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 02:21 PM

563 posts, read 1,287,372 times

Advertisements

reading some of the mindblowing comments of this thread, it is very hard to refrain from sarcasm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2009, 07:56 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,745,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyKdros View Post
But no, along come the crazy conservative Obama-haters and they Are you really that bitter that you lost the election that you will just blindly keep bashing Obama non-stop? So dumb.
is john mccain posting here? you must think he is because he lost the election, i didnt.

anyway, how much bush bashing did you liberals do? suddenly, you vote in obama and you expect everyone to lay off? not 5 seconds ever passed during the bush administration without liberals bashing every aspect of the man.

so quit crying when we speak negatively of your messiah.

Old 11-14-2009, 09:42 AM

702 posts, read 1,571,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
is john mccain posting here? you must think he is because he lost the election, i didnt.

anyway, how much bush bashing did you liberals do? suddenly, you vote in obama and you expect everyone to lay off? not 5 seconds ever passed during the bush administration without liberals bashing every aspect of the man.

so quit crying when we speak negatively of your messiah.
We?
Yours?
Messiah?

I see now your mind has been programmed well. Here I thought you was just some screwed up free thinking individual. Now it turns out your nothing more than a bot being told what to think and say.

I gave you too much credit.

Sometimes the need to feel like you are part of something is so big that your willing to believe anything your told.

Like that classic movie "Freaks" when they chant "One of us, one of us" initiating the new guy into their circle.

It's obvious that you have been initiated also.

Old 11-14-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr North Jersey View Post
We?
Yours?
Messiah?

I see now your mind has been programmed well. Here I thought you was just some screwed up free thinking individual. Now it turns out your nothing more than a bot being told what to think and say.

I gave you too much credit.

Sometimes the need to feel like you are part of something is so big that your willing to believe anything your told.

Like that classic movie "Freaks" when they chant "One of us, one of us" initiating the new guy into their circle.

It's obvious that you have been initiated also.
what are you talking about? first of all, i dont need any credit from you. im very comfortable with my beliefs and have given them a lot of thought. what thing that is so big do you think im trying to be a part of? i dont toe the republican party line at all. but i do attack obama and i think any liberal who has a problem with that is a hypocrite because all you guys did was attack bush for 8 years straight (i attacked him also but for different reasons than you liberals).

Old 11-14-2009, 02:52 PM

1,162 posts, read 2,109,279 times
this man has blood on his hands. his words mean nothing. with his ideology in place we are no longer at war with terror, we're not even allowed to say that word. now we've had another terrorist attack. yes, that's what it is and we'll have more. in bin laden's messages he has instructed muslims to take matters into their own hands and this is scary because it can't be tracked over phones and computers like a large scale attack.

let us not forget how he is creating another vietnam in afghanistan while he comes up with a political strategy instead of a military strategy, our men and women are dying. this man is putting politics before our national security and this is dangerous to us all.

don't be fooled by his teleprompter skills. you're the same fools that judged President Bush on his oral skills yet he kept us safe with is war on terror. you people also loved listening to clinton while he had his eyes on everything but national security and that lead to 9-11. i guess you people are easily brain washed by good speakers telling you what you want to hear.

Old 11-14-2009, 03:23 PM

702 posts, read 1,571,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
what are you talking about? first of all, i dont need any credit from you. im very comfortable with my beliefs and have given them a lot of thought. what thing that is so big do you think im trying to be a part of? i dont toe the republican party line at all. but i do attack obama and i think any liberal who has a problem with that is a hypocrite because all you guys did was attack bush for 8 years straight (i attacked him also but for different reasons than you liberals).
Have you now? That is have you given your beliefs a lot of thought?

We?
Yours?
Messiah?
You guys?

Do you hear yourself?

THINK! Listen then step outside yourself and listen to what you sound like.

Don't be angry for just a moment and actually try and just listen to yourself.

You may surprise yourself or maybe that might be asking too much.

Old 11-14-2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr North Jersey View Post
Have you now? That is have you given your beliefs a lot of thought?

We?
Yours?
Messiah?
You guys?

Do you hear yourself?

THINK! Listen then step outside yourself and listen to what you sound like.

Don't be angry for just a moment and actually try and just listen to yourself.

You may surprise yourself or maybe that might be asking too much.
im never angry mr north jersey.

whats your problem with what i said? you are having a fit over this and all im saying is that obama has a lot of flaws and i will continue to attack them.

Old 11-22-2009, 06:57 PM

4,348 posts, read 7,360,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLaurenDDS View Post
I don't care if you're a democrat, independent, republican, white,black, rich or poor- President Obama's speech today at Fort Hood, Texas may go down as one of his best speech ever.

And yes, this comes from a White jersey republican.

The president was able to balance his duties as Commander in Chief while consoling a nation in the aftermath of a terrible tragedy. That he was able to do this while taking away the focus on the shooter's religion was even more impressive.

It was one of those speeches that makes you especially proud to be an American.

I guarantee that this speech will be remembered and taught in rhetoric/speech class for quite some time.

Obama had to lead a nation's grieving; he had to try and address the thorny issues of Islam and terrorism; to be firm; to express the spirit of America, using familiar, comforting tropes in a way that didn't sound trite."

He was able to strike a balance of commander and consoler; which is not an easy task.

Even Fox analyst to republicans at MSNB Pat Buchanan, Joe Scarborough, to republicans at CNN's Bill Bennett were all praises.

As Buchanan said, " The President made every soldier, every american, every family grieving proud to be an american today"
It was an excellent speech, but I think his speech on religion was his best and covered something which has been allowed to divide our nation for the last 60 years. Here is the link to his speech. This I think will go down as one of the best speeches he has made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av3H0_7HgSg

Old 11-23-2009, 08:36 AM

33 posts, read 50,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swb212 View Post
he managed to hide the fact that he supported the actions of the shooter? He didnt blame america for the shooting? Im amazed

bush, cheney, palin are not really politicians. They are patriotic leaders who are serving our nation. They are sincere. They love america.

cue the yahoos...
lol:d
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey