Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 10:44 PM

825 posts, read 3,161,342 times

Advertisements

Where the hell do you think hicks shop? There's nothing else out there except damn Wal-Mart.

ANd by the way, I don't shop at G*d damn Wal-Mart

Last edited by STrapani1105; 11-25-2009 at 10:58 PM..

Old 11-25-2009, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angerinthenation View Post
The main point is you used a couple of black people you know and generalized black people altogether. Newsflash, there are black people that aren't materialistic. I'M ONE OF THEM. Almost all of waderobe consist of clothes that I've worn for the past 5 plus years. It's gets to the point where my mom gives me money to buy new clothes because i'm still wearing the same clothes I had in high school. I know plenty of black people that are the same way too. They buy enough clothes to last them a long time and they call it a day. Like I said, you're ignorant. You don't say anything about the white people that do the same thing or the hispanics or the asians or the indians that do the same thing? You go to Macy's and you see these girls spending their last on new clothes that they aren't even going to wear. Same thing with the white kids, white males that buy ***** they don't wear. But you chose to look at the black people because you're racist, brah. There's no way around it. How moronic can you be to make a general assumption that all black people are materialistic like you know each and every one of us?

I like it how some of you white people all frown your nose down on black people because of what a FEW black people do. You look at the black guy that can't read and you think that's every black guy. You look at somebody spending their last on clothes and you assume every black person that has on Rocawear on is the same thing. For real, you're just ignorant. Just admit it, it's time to come clean because you can't be something you're not. Hell, if I had your type of thinking, I would assume that every white person thinks like YOU. You get my point?
If by a couple of blacks, you mean about 95% of the black people I have seen, then yes. And congratulations on being a non-materialistic black person, that's awesome and I'm glad you mentioned that. All the wardrobe consists of clothes you had in the last 5 years? Well me too, maybe you and me should go bowling. Your mom gives you money to buy new clothes because you've been wearing the same ones since high school? Sorry, I'm a little bit past that. I'm ignorant? If I wanted to I bet I could dig up some old post that you have on here that are pretty idiotic, but I'll save you the embarassment. Oh, but wait, I see in your post that the white girls spend all their money on sh*t they don't wear. Oh, well how many white girls do you know? Isn't that a generalization?

How can you call someone who believes in racial equality (that's me) a racist? How? I was just simply pointing out a common characteristic amongst some black people. That's all I was doing, it was harmless! I have nothing against black people. You can call me ignorant, and you can call me a racist. I know what the real answer is. I'm not like other white people that are afraid to be labeled a racist. The reason why I'm not afraid is because I know that I'm not a racist. I know what's racist and what's not, and some people are just too sensitive. Nothing I said was racist, all I did was point out some observations I made. And I didn't say they were negative either, in fact I promoted it!

Old 11-25-2009, 10:59 PM

[quote=El Dakar;11780998]
Quote:
Originally Posted by STrapani1105 View Post

Proof Requested.

Thank You!
You don't need proof from me. You can prove it to yourself. Just go to Newark and take some pictures on your cellphone.

Old 11-25-2009, 11:25 PM

2,653 posts, read 5,962,588 times
STrapani1105.............. You should reiterate what you have expressed here to all of your "Black Friends" and see what type of reaction you get.
I'm certain their facial expressions would be an eye opener for you.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by openheads View Post
STrapani1105.............. You should reiterate what you have expressed here to all of your "Black Friends" and see what type of reaction you get.
I'm certain their facial expressions would be an eye opener for you.
I don't get it, I talk like this all the time in real life and it doesn't seem to bug anybody. Black or white. I guess they just know me all to well. They know I'm not a racist. I think it's pretty evident that I'm not a racist since I said absolutely nothing negative about black people. All I did was make an observation, and whether or not you think it's accurate is up to you. I didn't even say that all black people do it, I said that some do it and I explained why I thought they did it.

I have discussed this with black people I know. They are intelligent people, they attend one of the best schools in the CUNY system, and many of them agree with me. They think that because of years of oppression, this is what some black people with money choose to do. And once again, there is nothing wrong with what they do.

Last edited by STrapani1105; 11-26-2009 at 12:38 AM..

Old 11-26-2009, 06:59 AM

341 posts, read 679,040 times
[quote=STrapani1105;11778384]
Quote:
black people make the trek out to the Livingston Mall. And it's not a stereotype, it's a common trait, and I can prove it to you.
You said that you can prove that blacks make the "trek" out to Livingston Mall. I assume that you mean blacks from Newark because you use the word "trek." You said you can prove it, so provide the proof.

You told me to go to Newark and start snapping pictures for proof. First of all, I live in Newark. Why do you assume that I do not? Anyway, you stated that YOU could provide proof, and I am still waiting for such proof.

Quote:
I don't think you realize that I am on the side of African Americans and I encourage that if they have money, then why not go out and spend it on nice clothes and nice cars? Black people were not given equal opportunities back in the day, and as a result many of them lived in poverty. Ever see the 70's sitcom Good Times? I imagine that many black families were in that situation similar to that

Who the hell are you to encourage anybody to do anything, let alone African Americans? On top of that, you are basing your sociological studies of urban black culture on "Good Times ?!?!?!?!!!!" Your statements go way beyond insensitive and are firmly lodged in the category of racist. I think racism is so natural and second-hand to you that you are not even aware how of how deeply you suffer from it."

Old 11-26-2009, 07:20 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,705,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STrapani1105 View Post
Where the hell do you think hicks shop? There's nothing else out there except damn Wal-Mart.

ANd by the way, I don't shop at G*d damn Wal-Mart
whats wrong with shopping at walmart? its a great place. although if you live in brooklyn then your closest walmart is either valley stream which i wouldnt go to if you paid me or linden which requires a trip to new jersey.

Old 11-26-2009, 08:35 AM

177 posts, read 700,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
whats wrong with shopping at walmart? its a great place. although if you live in brooklyn then your closest walmart is either valley stream which i wouldnt go to if you paid me or linden which requires a trip to new jersey.
(Secaucus too)

Old 11-26-2009, 09:12 AM

341 posts, read 679,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Capo* View Post
(Secaucus too)
(Kearny too)

Old 11-26-2009, 11:57 AM

1,453 posts, read 4,930,838 times
This is one of the worst troll threads ever.

"All your Black friends" ?

"Got Scared" ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey