Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2009, 01:55 PM

8 posts, read 24,304 times

Advertisements

Hi, Im a 26 year old Irish/white guy. Ive been working on an invention for 2 years now and after all the patents and legal stuff, it seems I may have found funding. I was thinking of getting a 2room apt at the Grandville Towers in Red Bank, NJ. I grew up down the shore in Bayville NJ (Toms River area). After High School I earned my stripes getting to know the real world in Bayonne, Jersey City, and NYC. I like diversity and I am not prejudice. Red Bank has always been appealing to me. I checked out Point Pleasant Beach and Long Branch but those places seem a lil to boring in the winter. I'm an inventor, musician, and Ive been starting to write movie scripts, Red Bank seems like a perfect fit for me. Ive been drawn to the Grandville Towers. I dont mind a little crime here and there cuz it keeps things exciting. I dont have any kids and im not in a relationship at the moment. I can be a little bit of Mod cut. please tell me everything you know about the Grandville Towers incuding the night life and anything else you think i should no. If you know of anyother spots in Red Bank let me know. I only want to spend up tp $1600 a month- thanks, cant wait to hear back from you guys...

Last edited by Viralmd; 12-30-2009 at 02:11 PM.. Reason: Language. Please review the terms of service.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2009, 06:50 PM

390 posts, read 1,510,547 times
Have you seen your apt in Grandville? Last I heard its the ultimate in shabby chic. Hopefully, they updated the place. The area is safe and close to train and restaurants.

I dont go clubbing so cant comment on them but it has lost some of its luster. I think the high leases have caused many to move away and businesses to close. The parking situation doesnt help either. Red Bank seems to be a pass-thru location rather than a destination.

Have you checked out the local music scene? Maybe that has special appeal for you. Again I dont know.

Not much help. Sorry.

Old 01-04-2010, 01:31 PM

8 posts, read 24,304 times
it helped, thanks. ive never heard the discription "shabby chic" but something tells me i mite love it. Im not an upity kind of guy, just looking for a space of my own in a vibrant town where I can work on my invention and make my beats. and to top it off, my Knicks games are just a train ride away...

any one else know anything about the Grandville Towers..?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey