Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 06:46 PM

2,308 posts, read 2,585,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy4017 View Post
You're right in that you cannot get away from crime and gangs, which is very sad.

When you compare the different areas, you realize (as I have here) that some places are far better than others.

If they cracked down on gangs.....and used the death penalty far more than they do, I'd say it would deter more than it does now.
Unfortunately, today is is not PC to enforce the laws of the land! The "social engineers" have neutered the law enforcement system. The very liberal State of New Jersey just outlawed the death penalty in all cases, even the killing of a law enforcement officer! It is very disheartening to see criminals go free because of a liberal justice system and liberal judges. Second degree murder is often plead down to manslaughter and the killer walks in less than 8 years and is back on the street. I do not favor vigilante justice, but all things have a time and a place!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2007, 07:08 PM

9,191 posts, read 21,868,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 FOOT 3 View Post
A really nice photo Cathy as i wish it would have been a larger Pixel and you could post it on Photobucket and then we could download it to City Data as a full page picture for all to see.
Harry, I cut the size/pixels so that it would load faster.

I can check my camera memory card and see if the original full-sized photo is still there. If you want it, I can email it to you if you have a broadband connection!

Old 12-16-2007, 07:28 PM

9,191 posts, read 21,868,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hazzard View Post
Unfortunately, today is is not PC to enforce the laws of the land! The "social engineers" have neutered the law enforcement system. The very liberal State of New Jersey just outlawed the death penalty in all cases, even the killing of a law enforcement officer! It is very disheartening to see criminals go free because of a liberal justice system and liberal judges. Second degree murder is often plead down to manslaughter and the killer walks in less than 8 years and is back on the street. I do not favor vigilante justice, but all things have a time and a place!
That they do, Steve....!!

Old 12-16-2007, 08:34 PM

2,308 posts, read 2,585,897 times
Quote:
I do not favor vigilante justice, but all things have a time and a place!

Quote:
That they do, Steve....!!
Thank you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico