Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 06:37 PM

4,468 posts, read 7,999,911 times

Advertisements

You are you guy's up here 100%. After 360days tonight the front door is up on and locked...that is a BIG thing..no more deer mice sneakin in.

All cracks etc are about 99% sealed etc.

Had a good rain today and oh yeah in 2 min's the mud and mud.

Lots of elk around and still have a few hummers buzzin, but I think by next week they will be gone. We were goin thru about 5 lbs of sugar/wk.

One big watermelon, well sorta big..about 10-15 lbs, and some squash, but next year lookout.

Ok fo now...
OH what have you missed so far being up there???

Happy trails,

Hunter wold and Suninhair...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 07:25 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Rainy and cool today here and in Alamogordo.
The fog looks so beautiful on the mountains.
The leaves are changing on some of the trees in Sunspot and the hummingbirds are starting to dwindle away.
Looks like Fall is in the air.

Old 09-11-2008, 07:27 PM

I was reading one of Timberons papers yesterday and noticed that some people here in town want to close down Josie's market.
Why would they want to close down her market?
Anyone know the story?

Old 09-12-2008, 12:52 PM

26 posts, read 65,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
I was reading one of Timberons papers yesterday and noticed that some people here in town want to close down Josie's market.
Why would they want to close down her market?
Anyone know the story?

I haven't heard anything. I am going to Josie's today to pick up a UPS delivery, and I'll ask directly.

Old 09-12-2008, 12:56 PM

I wanted everyone to know that I have a new site for the Timberon Webcam. I'm sorry, this is my first time hosting a webcam, so I am learning as I go along. This new site will allow me to customize it with weather postings, pictures, whatever I want to do. The new link is:
index

Sorry again, and please update your bookmark!

Old 09-12-2008, 07:17 PM

550 posts, read 1,549,653 times
Thumbs up One more long week!!!

Look out Song one more week and me and the whirlwind will be blowing in!! Have you heard from Apache Flats or her DH? Hope they are up there and not in Galveston! Everyone please keep your thoughts and prays with those folks in the path of Ike.

David

Old 09-12-2008, 08:29 PM

Let us know when you all come in David and we'll get together.
I sent Apache Flats an email but have not heard back. I would think they're out of Galveston though.
Ken86 turbo, cannot get your web to pull up earlier today. Maybe when Pipeweld and his wife get here in a week, we can all meet up.

Old 09-13-2008, 09:24 AM

Ken86 turbo, cannot get your web to pull up earlier today. Maybe when Pipeweld and his wife get here in a week, we can all meet up.[/quote]

The camera does not come on till around 8:00 am. It turns off around 7ish when it gets too dark to see.
Be shure to use the new address: http://www.geocities.com/timberonnm/

Old 09-13-2008, 03:23 PM

550 posts, read 1,549,653 times
Default Nothing yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken86turbo View Post
Ken86 turbo, cannot get your web to pull up earlier today. Maybe when Pipeweld and his wife get here in a week, we can all meet up.

The camera does not come on till around 8:00 am. It turns off around 7ish when it gets too dark to see.
Be shure to use the new address: index[/quote] I can't get anything on the new one either Ken, but a blank screen of white where the image should be. Inside that it says 'err chk usr host' or something close to that. I can still get the image on the old web site. Just FYI.

Thanks, Pipeweld

Old 09-13-2008, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipeweld View Post
Be shure to use the new address: index
I can't get anything on the new one either Ken, but a blank screen of white where the image should be. Inside that it says 'err chk usr host' or something close to that. I can still get the image on the old web site. Just FYI.

Thanks, Pipeweld[/quote]

You need to make sure Java is installed/started. That may be the problem. Anyone else having problems?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico