Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 10:08 PM

215 posts, read 652,626 times

Advertisements

Today was a beautiful day. The northern part of Arizona is quite a site to behold. I have been through parts of it before, but not east of Flagstaff. I was getting so excited as we drew nearer and nearer to the AZ/NM border, when finally the incredible rock formations were all of a sudden before me, I know you all have seen it before, but what a awe inspiring moment. I witnessed my first NM sunset and my first 'Navajo Taco'.with green chili ..good health food i'm sure....new home tomorrow
Attached Thumbnails
Buying new furniture - any ideas?-new-mexico-aug-08-064.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2008, 08:18 AM

9,191 posts, read 21,891,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful transplant View Post
Today was a beautiful day. The northern part of Arizona is quite a site to behold. I have been through parts of it before, but not east of Flagstaff. I was getting so excited as we drew nearer and nearer to the AZ/NM border, when finally the incredible rock formations were all of a sudden before me, I know you all have seen it before, but what a awe inspiring moment. I witnessed my first NM sunset and my first 'Navajo Taco'.with green chili ..good health food i'm sure....new home tomorrow
It's quite fun to me to read others' excitement when they are on the last legs of their trip!!

Enjoy the rest of the journey, and keep us posted, OK?!

I remember a year ago when I made the last trip with my loaded car (one of 4)...and I descended from Cloudcroft! I love seeing these Sacramentos every morning when I go out to get my paper...as well as White Sands and the San Andres. Despite the summer heat (which is slowly coming to an end with fresh, crisp mornings), I don't think I'll ever get tired of the sheer beauty of this whole area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico