Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 05:42 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,795,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiaDalma View Post
Hi Amber, does it have to be from a pure breeder? I mean would you consider one from a shelter/rescue? There is a place a couple of the ladies talk about in NM, I think it's called Watermelon Ranch or something like that. If you give it a little time, I'm sure one of them will post the information.
They have some of the nicest quality puppies and dogs. Some have posted pix of foster dogs here too.
I think AlisonL is one of them. I'm not sure but think it's around Sante Fe?
Many pure-bred animals in the shelters that folks can't care for aymore. But papers for them sometimes are iffy. You might get papers maybe not. I hope you consider it! Hold on and they will post!

Good luck with getting a nice one!

Tia Dalma
Many of the shelters and humane societies will allow you to spend some time with the dog and make sure it's one that fits with you. I've got two pure breds from rescue, they don't have papers, they probably had them once, but I don't need them to have that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2008, 06:56 PM

3,061 posts, read 8,373,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Many of the shelters and humane societies will allow you to spend some time with the dog and make sure it's one that fits with you. I've got two pure breds from rescue, they don't have papers, they probably had them once, but I don't need them to have that.
Its not like the dogs could read their papers anyway. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico