Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2011, 02:23 PM

103 posts, read 119,615 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie Davenport View Post
Hvaldez..... They are going to slide the rent statement under your door. That's how Wavecrest does it at my complex. I know you don't think they're going to waste postage on their tenants??? Also even you don't see the statement in a reasonable time dont wait for it before you send your rent off. For Septembers rent the statements didn't get put under the door until a around the 8th of that month but management did put signs up prior to that informing us the statements were going to be late as well as us not waiting on them before we sent off our rent.

thanks for answering. I was hoping they would do that. the thing is that idk how much i have to pay bcuz i moved 9 days before the month was over so the lady told me they would just bill me for those 9 days.

Old 11-09-2011, 04:47 PM

317 posts, read 579,026 times
That's exactly what they're going to do. I moved into my apt September 30. Come the following month they had the nerve to add 26$ bc I moved in the day before the first. When I signed my lease I wish she would've told me that at least that way I could've saved myself the extra $. I guess I was just so anxious to move into my new apt I didn't think it completely thru.

Old 11-11-2011, 06:56 PM

365 posts, read 502,483 times
Anything new?

Old 11-14-2011, 01:24 PM

103 posts, read 119,615 times
what's up guys?

Old 11-14-2011, 07:20 PM

169 posts, read 187,116 times
for real mad quiet loll theres nothing else to discuss....everyone's in an apt.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:04 PM

I'll be back when they make my repairs and gimme my damn tv.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:04 PM

801 posts, read 1,106,335 times
Bye bye!!!!!!

Old 11-21-2011, 05:49 PM

Well....since this thread seems to have lost it's lifeline, I figured i'd come and revive it a lil' I guess. BBTB is going pretty good. So far, the building still seems to be quite clean. No complaints there. I will say however, that I think the lighting in the halls could be a little brighter. My apt still has not been repaired. Smh...I was hoping they could do it before the holidays really came in but I doubt that's going to happen. In any case, the lady dealing with it is very pleasant and I've come to enjoy speaking with her. Also...funny story...I was making a steak the other night. I guess things got a lil' too smokey for my smoke detector and sure enough.."BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP FIRE FIRE BEEP BEEP BEEP" I was in there like "Oh sh^t!". My plan was to make steak, shrimps, spinach and pasta. I ended up with a salad from McDonald's instead. Besides all that...I don't have any complaints so to speak. I mean, don't get me wrong...those freight trains that pass by @ all hours of the night are ridiculous. Plus, there's a "dripping" sound in my wall. It sort of drips to a beat too. Every couple of mins I hear this dripping sound. I'd like to point it out to management, but that may never happen. Oh yeah...still no tv! I don't know when them suckers are coming in but this Friday...Black Friday, ya girl will be on a line armed and ready to go home with a new tv. Anyway...I hope everyone is doing good this holiday season. Stephanie, Deli, Hotblue, PrettiK, BrucknerChick, Mama(forgot the name), hvaldez, mim2be...and everyone else on here! I wish you guys all a blessed, safe and happy holidays. And if this thread shuts down or gets lost in City-Data heaven, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!

Old 11-24-2011, 08:34 AM

169 posts, read 187,116 times
Happy holidays to all!!!!!!!!!!! Be safe

Old 11-26-2011, 05:03 PM

317 posts, read 579,026 times
Moneboo... Hey! I'm glad to hear all is well in your new digs. Stay on top of them with the repairs bc in all honesty there shouldn't have been repairs to be made in the first place. So how was your Black Friday shopping? Did you fight your way through the crowd to get a tv? I've been trying to follow up with Dy. Anns bc for some reason that's where I want to now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.